No 56k: My new Astra Sporthatch

AZZA

Car(s)
Audi A4 B8
well i sold the 5dr xp and bought a sporthatch, im really pleased with it, hope you all like :)

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

That's a good looking car, we Americans know that as the Saturn Astra. Which engine does yours have?

Very sexy car indeed!

What additions does the Nurburgring Edition add apart from the racey stripes and decal at the back?

You make me want the 3-door now. I gotta go outside and sit in my rear seats for a while to appreciate my rear doors again.

Oh and it's the N?rburgring edition!
Call me party wrecker but N?rburgs are white.

Last edited:
You make me want the 3-door now. I gotta go outside and sit in my rear seats for a while to appreciate my rear doors again

It's surprising how much room there is in the back of the 3-doors (access issues aside). I can sit comfortably behind my driving position & I'm 6'1". Sure, the view out the side window isn't great...

Hey AZZA, how do you find reverse-parking it & reversing it in general? It's still a bit of a mystery to me where those rear corners are (but then, I'm happy to sacrifice some parking ease for the styling benefits).

cheers for the comments guys, its not a Nurburgring though but i have put the decals on as i think they really suit the car.

fbc: I am used to reversing the car now as ive had it a few months, however it was a nightmare once i got it. I just rely on my mirrors a lot more with this car. The rear windows are so tiny its a joke lol but from the outside they help make the car look amazing.

Fantastic looking car! I saw the Saturn version 'in the wild' for the first time last week and my gosh it's a great looking car. I would love to have one.

Catastrophic understeer? :lol:

Seriously good looking car though. Very nice.

haha cheers guys!

cheers m8 :)