I'm horrified forums like these exist (white racists forum):

Saw on CNN that a couple white supremacist douchebags were arrested for plotting to kill Obama. Stupid rednecks.
I love how everyone is making a big fuss about this. "These guys were going to shoot 100 black people and kill Obama in their Honda Civic! ZOMG" Those chickenshits bailed on their first robbery because of a dog ... sure, they were going to kill dozens and the president-elect. Right. I hate Illinois Nazis.
BluesBrothers_2.jpg

I'm reading that Stormfront forum now. It's kind of interesting, in a massive gory horrible car crash kind of way. I can't tear my eyes away from the accounts of everyone freaking out that the States is soon to be governed by a black guy.

I can't actually see the point of their argument about avoiding white genocide, but then I'm Asian, what the hell would I know :roll:

I love how everyone is making a big fuss about this. "These guys were going to shoot 100 black people and kill Obama in their Honda Civic! ZOMG" Those chickenshits bailed on their first robbery because of a dog ... sure, they were going to kill dozens and the president-elect.

It's just the fact that they wanted to do it that is sickening, not whether or not they were actually able to do it.

Those ppl are entitled to their opinions and have the right to discuss and share their opinion and feelings. As long as they aren't breaking any laws, i cant see any harm.

If there was ever something that begged for a DOS attack.

A minority group expressing an unpopular viewpoint begs for a DOS attack?

Of course not.

I think you meant the idea of such racism deserves to be shat on...not the rights of the people to express themselves...which would be compromised with a DOS attack.

That is the question. Most people really are not all that democratic. They would ban certain racists but allow others. I don't like them but having them around serves a purpose, to remind that all opinions can be voiced.

Exactly.

We're all for free speech until the Nazis show up on the internet. :p

It's just the fact that they wanted to do it that is sickening, not whether or not they were actually able to do it.
Maybe I'm just too cynical, or jaded, or whatever, but what these two cowards tried to pull does not surprise me. It doesn't even really sicken me. I am just sad that there are such hateful, close-minded people out there.

With the outcome of the election you can't help but to laugh at these people.

I just like the fact that before the election, they went around and said "obama is a muslim, he's a terrorist!!!111" and now there's a thread on that stupid website saying "Barack Obama's church hates whites". So all of a sudden he decided to convert to christianity?

Hmm.. Just a question I thought I'd ask you guys:

Do you think it's racist to say that, in general, black people are less intelligent(as in iQ) than white people?

Dont neg rep me for this, just a question.

If there is no scientific evidence to back that statement up, then it's just a generalization and assumption and yeah, it's racist.

Do you think it's racist to say that, in general, black people are less intelligent(as in iQ) than white people?

yeah that sounds racist, not only that but any statement like that oversimplifies human intelligence. Even IF their was a difference in the brain structure of blacks, then i would be absolutely sure that they would have areas where they were brighter and smarter then other races.

Personally I think their have been enough amazing black people that even suggesting such about their intelligence is extremely ignorant.

If you want to hear my flat out opinion on world views of racism, i think Europeans are far more racist then Americans. If nothing else we atleast still have a fairly diverse population and many great Blacks in all sectors of business, politics, and entertainment. Furthermore where not so filled with guilt about our past (Germans) that we're affraid of celebrating our heritage (I'm looking at you McGuffin.)

Last edited:

The only reason I could see that being the case is perhaps throughout history 'black' people have been given a lot less chances and allowed a lot less to participate at various schools and universities.

Thus the snowball effect onto the rest of their family.

However I do reckon that question is ignorant and false.

But that is the only reason I could possibly think of it being true.

Its funny, I responded to the question in the exact same way as you two, but, actually, there have been plenty of studies supporting that black people are less intelligent than white people, who are less intelligent that Asian people. As there are studies indicating that black people are better at a lot of sports. The fact that white people are more intelligent has never been scientifically proven to be false, its just politically incorrect to say that it is the fact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

Dont flame me.:|

Its funny, I responded to the question in the exact same way as you two, but, actually, there have been plenty of studies supporting that black people are less intelligent than white people, who are less intelligent that Asian people. As there are studies indicating that black people are better at a lot of sports. The fact that white people are more intelligent has never been scientifically proven to be false, its just politically incorrect to say that it is the fact.

And I can make up a fact stating that the Finnish are backwards inbred troglodytes. How? By giving information that is manipulated in such a way as I see fit, and written convincingly. And if someone wants to believe it, they will without question.

I think an interesting question is, do people care if it's a forum that's the other way around (racist towards whites?)

You'd be surprised how many people think racism can only be applied to minorities. Hate crimes against white straight christian males are cheered on by a frightening amount of people. It's rather disgusting how many times I am on a regular internet community and about 75% of them are like that. Do you know how many people on livejornal think that there is no such thing as racism against white people? :blink: I dared to argue with them and had flames mailed to me for like a week.

There's every reason this could be the case, considering socio-economic factors. An educated white person would probably attain higher marks in an academic test than an uneducated black person and vice versa. It's more related to economic situations though than any actual difference in physiology and brain power - similarly, Asian people tend to place a huge amount of significance on education and the need to be diligent in study and practice of anything they do - I'm Asian and my family and friends did not even try to hide their horror when I decided that I was going to eventually move into hospitality instead of a more traditional (and lucrative/high status) white collar job.

What many people don't realize is that many IQ question tests are socioeconomically and racially loaded. One such obvious example is this infamous question, "Which of the following makes the most sense: The cup goes with the:
A. Saucer
B. Table
C. Car
D. Apple."

The supposed correct answer is A. However, a kid of high income is much more likely to get this question correct. A middle income kid won't likely know that a saucer goes with the cup. So, he'll answer B. A poorer kid may not even have a table. He and his family might live out of their car, so he'd say C. In other words, the socioeconomic address is stacked against the poor.