MP3 Downloads

We need the one that goes uhh "Now look what's happened!"

I think thats from the episode where Hammond puts up a bike on the cool wall and jeremy chainsaws it.

Hamster's definitive one is "That's not gone well"

'Yeah, I've made that worse..'

Hammond - Top Gear Gardening Ground Force

What is Hammond's definitive soundbyte? There's "Power!", "Oh cock", and...?

besides "i've not had my teeth whitened!!!" there's OLIVERRRR!!!!

could i request that one please? african special, obviously. i've had audacity before but i'm a technophobe and couldn't work it.

Nice thought, but I'd hate to be in a meeting having forgotten to turn my mobile off and get a text with that as the alert tone!!! Say goodbye to that particular client and head directly towards a P45 interface!!!

Would be a good error message in Windows 'though. Perhaps one of our more gifted members might want to spend some time constructing a Windows desktop theme that we can all download and enjoy? Here's a few suggestions:
Shutdown: Clarkson "And on that bombshell it's time to end, goodnight!"
Error: May "Oh, cock!"
Incoming Mail: Clarkson "I've got a text!"
Can't think of any more but as I said before I am a bit of a Luddite.

If noone's had a go at this and people still want it, I could have a go at doing it now? Haven't got a lot else to do :p

If noone's had a go at this and people still want it, I could have a go at doing it now? Haven't got a lot else to do :p

:welcome:

Well volunteered. Can I suggest you start a new thread referring back to this one for additional suggestions as to what the theme might contain? That way we would end up with a pool of ideas from which to draw and ensure nothing vital gets missed - messenger alert sounds, screensaver, wallpaper, cursors, timers and the like.

does anyone have a "ambitious but rubbish" or "how hard can it be?"

ive got some ideas

Clarkson: "It's all completely hopeless!!" (from the BBC Southern Counties radio show the 3 presenters did)
Clarkson: "Good news James! Its the Dacia Sandero!"
Hammond: "I think its the news" (in a high pitched voice, mocking James' high pitched squeak during the news)
Clarkson: "Where do ya think you've come?"
Clarkson: "And across the line"

:+1:
Which episode is that? I'd be happy to record it :mrgreen:

i think its the one where he turns that camper van into a boat and it begins sinking. its 99.9% certain its that episode, just not sure when in that episode.

There's also the one with the British Leyland challenge (10x01) when Hamster's car goes down the hill.

(10x07, even. Curse you, BBCA!)

Last edited:
Last edited:
mate you are a legend! thanks so much +1 :mrgreen: