Top Gear Toys

What about the Top Gear Teeth Whitening System, as not endorsed by Richard Hammond; the Top Gear Home Perm as endorsed by Jeremy or the James May Home Brewing Kit with Free Pie Tins.

What about the Top Gear Teeth Whitening System, as not endorsed by Richard Hammond; the Top Gear Home Perm as endorsed by Jeremy or the James May Home Brewing Kit with Free Pie Tins.

I'd be up for those. :lol: And a set of Aygo RC football cars. :thumbup:

Just think, Christmas is just around the corner. They'd make great pressies.

More stuff on the way,

In related news, BBC Worldwide has clinched two new licensing agreements for its hit motoring show Top Gear. Wesco will introduce wall and alarm clocks, watches, gift sets, children's watches, computer accessories and a torch, beginning this summer. Trademark Products has been awarded a clothing license for a range using the Top Gear logo over the next two years, also beginning in the summer.

http://www.worldscreen.com/articles/display/19572

Two words: Sell out.

That's a bit harsh. You should have more sympathy with Jeremy.

Never mind a 20 a day smoking habit, he has a three per annum AMG Merc habit!!! Plus he's a donkeyholic, and his investment bank gave most of his money to some Mexicans and the rest of it to Wayne Rooney for his shirt!!!

I can't wait for the quilted bathroom tissue with the gear emblem embossed on it. When you can go for a Top Gear branded dump - now that's selling out.

How about the Clarkson condom, ribbed with the pattern of Pirelli P-Zero's to be especially good in wet places! (Or an off road tread for gay men to give better traction in the mud!)

I can understand why they're marketing the brand like this, but that doesn't mean I like it. Not one bit.

They should put out a video game...
immagini%5Cfoto%5Csnes%5Ctopgear.jpg

think the closest we'll get to that is when they release Gran Turismo 5 with the Top Gear track. thats an 'if' anyway given how long we've been waiting for GT5 to come out.

How about the Clarkson condom, ribbed with the pattern of Pirelli P-Zero's to be especially good in wet places! (Or an off road tread for gay men to give better traction in the mud!)

Ew and double ew...

2001984908806561095_rs.jpg

Quote:
The deal with Wow! Stuff will see it develop toys, gifts and gadgets. Initial product line plans include remote control vehicles, novelty gifts, desk top toys and a doll of the Stig ? all due to hit retailers in Autumn 2009.

Interesting thread!..... So what would you boys & girls like to see in a TG range?....
You never know, ask & it may happen ;-)