24 Hours of Lemons/FinalGear Meet: April 3-5, 2009 (South Carolina)

Quiky

Super relevant and trendy avatar
STAFF MEMBER
FinalGear.com will be at Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw SC.
April 3-5 2009.

This is gonna be the official South-East meet for the beginning of the year.

We need people to show up and support the race, or hang out and have fun in the pits.. Damn near everyone there last year knew of us(FinalGear), so you won't feel like a stranger, and you will also get to meet lots of great people there.

So if you are coming, RSVP NOW. There is a gate-fee of $50, payable to the track when you arrive.

More details to follow.

another $25 or so will get you a full pit pass to allow you to work on the car! If you want to be on the FG race "crew" let us know! we need go-fers, A/V geeks, gas peoplez, and cheerleaders (submit suggestive pictures to quiky he likes that that oh yeah baby)

213 people have viewed this thread, and one reply? Sheesh.

Two replies! It's 12 hours away by car. I might bring some other people to share the Lemons lulz/gas money.

OR

Who's in the midwest that wants to ride with me?

I'd be all over this, if it weren't 1700 miles away. Let me know when there's one closer to the middle of nowhere...

I'd totally go if I could get out of school, since I'm pretty sure its not during my spring break week. I'd also need some way to get there, seeing as I live on the very west coast and that's on the very east coast and that's a VERY long drive. I'd need a lot of gas/food/etc money to drive there, either that or plane tickets. So I don't think I'd be able to get the money for either by then because I don't have a job =[ oh well. When there's one closer to here, then maybe...

too far for me as well.. just checked google map.

2400 miles to get there !!!!!

Will there be another set of shirts to raise funds? I got too fat for the one I have. Also, I'd love to come, but 13 hours is a bit much.

I may have an extra seat or two in my car (coming from MD), so if anyone wants to have a mini-roadtrip, give me a shout..

There will also be a FG meet at Nelson Lodges (Ohio) - October 3-4, and possibly Stafford Springs CT - July 11-12.

Have fun!

I'll be at Buttonwillow Raceway Park for the SCCA Double National that weekend. I will wear my T-shirt under my firesuit as a mark of support!

Steve

I may have an extra seat or two in my car (coming from MD), so if anyone wants to have a mini-roadtrip, give me a shout..

There will also be a FG meet at Nelson Lodges (Ohio) - October 3-4, and possibly Stafford Springs CT - July 11-12.

If this library job works out (8 ball says outlook good), im down for a roadtrip I'll catch a train to MD but ill find out in a couple weeks whether i have a job or an impounded car from unpaid parking tickets.

This would be such a good excuse for a holiday to the US. Sadly I don't have access to the sort of cash that would require. :(

One day.

I'd totally go if I could get out of school, since I'm pretty sure its not during my spring break week. I'd also need some way to get there, seeing as I live on the very west coast and that's on the very east coast and that's a VERY long drive. I'd need a lot of gas/food/etc money to drive there, either that or plane tickets. So I don't think I'd be able to get the money for either by then because I don't have a job =[ oh well. When there's one closer to here, then maybe...
Yeah, that 4 day drive is a killer for those of us up here. :(

Fly out and you can get a rental car, or we could pick you up from the airport.. :cool:

If I could afford that, I totally would, but sadly not any time soon. :( hopefully I'll have a job soon, though, so maybe...we'll see. :)

Can we try planning a finalgear team in one of the California crap car races? Something like a southwest meet or something along those lines?

im totally offended that ONE GUY on the forum is even mildly close to SC

and wait... you can't be 8hours away and in Tennessee. I'm practically in michigan and i have a shorter drive if i didn't go through cincy to get the car.

im totally offended that ONE GUY on the forum is even mildly close to SC

and wait... you can't be 8hours away and in Tennessee. I'm practically in michigan and i have a shorter drive if i didn't go through cincy to get the car.

Yahoo was telling me to go through Knoxville and Charlotte, I'm sure it's not actually 8 hours and I could find an easier way, I just checked to see how far it said I was to get an idea.

why do so many people read but don't post? is South Carolina toxic or something i wasn't made aware of?