Burn Notice

Damn, they got fit girls on this show... Or fit Milfs, or whatever ;-)

Oh man, this is lining up to be a WICKED season... I think Carla and Michael are going to hook up too... LOL

That would be awesome.

I wanna play army men with Fiona.....:cool:

Oh man, this is lining up to be a WICKED season... I think Carla and Michael are going to hook up too... LOL

That's never going to happen. Neither has anything to gain from sleeping with each other because they know each other's moves and motives too well already. There may be tension, but that's about as far as they'll take it.

And, yes, the new season is awesome, lots of fights in the first episode alone, especially Sam vs. Mike.

Is she jealous?

LOL

No it is just one of the things we do together. We have a LONG list of TV shows that we both like so I download them and then wait until she is here for us to watch them.

Well, tonight's episode was AWESOME.

Predictable, as soon as Bly showed up I knew they'd end up taking each other out to dinner in a manner of speaking. Good execution of the plot though, the bank robbery was enjoyable. I enjoy heists; there's always one part of me that kinda wants to see the bad guy get away with it.

Been catching episodes here and there, really liking the format of the show, the photography and how well it flows. Great show.

I love the camera style, like how everything outside looks green screened. The show is just awesome.

Well, that is the end of the season. I'd say it was a good finish to a solid season.

I was hoping for a little more resolution but it was still good.

I wonder what next season will be about now that he found out who burned him and then turned down the job offer.

Love the idea of putting Michael out in the open with his old enemies chasing him though.

im watching season one... i think its pretty good, i like how it moved pretty quickly right from the get go, getting right into the meat of the pie

observation.... damn that bird who plays fiona is skinny! she is rakishly thin, not nice.

So it's back with Season 3. Anyone catch the premiere?

I thought it was good, not their best effort but then again season premieres never are. I'll just post my response from the USA BN forums:
Just some quick thoughts of the top of the head:

Liked:

- Sick Michael Westen, Lol. Although I dunno if it was appropriate given the swine flu, but then they probably filmed/edited that weeks ago anyways.

- I liked how they set up Harlan as a traitor, as it really brings up red flags on who from Michael's past he can or cannot trust (and this includes, yes, Sam and Fi). It's kind of a push-pull thing where it looks like he has to depend on those 2 to survive in the future, but after the Harlan thing can he really trust them 100%? I hope they explore that aspect further in the future, and maybe even have some of his old enemies blackmail Sam or Fi into making Mike think one/both of them betrayed them. More Jeffery and Bruce fight scenes = good stuff.

- Madeline becoming more wise about her son's "activities." Love how she's not totally out of the loop anymore, and you can see how (internally) crazy it drives Michael.

Irked:

- Didn't like how they set up the Number Two bad guy as such a toughie and then have him give up so easily in the end (ie. wish we'd have seen a fight). Guess they were saving it for the ending fight, which I have no complaint about actually.

Otherwise, a very solid premiere. It's gonna be a long summer...

Here's a preview clip of next week's episode:

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/06/burn-notice-episode-302-sneak-peek.html

So it's back with Season 3. Anyone catch the premiere?

I thought it was good, not their best effort but then again season premieres never are. I'll just post my response from the USA BN forums:

Didn't realise it was back. I'm capped at the moment but when that clears in a couple of days I'll add it to the queue :p