Lens Flair

Something about your picture Francis is appealing, but I just can't place it.

Great shot nonetheless.

^Look out for headcrabs and zombies!

http://img21.imageshack.**/img21/7751/dsc0452gsob4.jpg

I'd like to see more detail in the sky, but I otherwise really like the clean metallic look in the cars.

I'd like to see more detail in the sky, but I otherwise really like the clean metallic look in the cars.

Yeah I really blew the out the sky in all the shots I took during this set. :( Still learning as I go...

Gotta work on my technique a bit, I applied a lot of post processed grad ND filters to most of the shots (like the shot I posted up before), this one could use it as well but I really like how well the car itself came out.

New day, new shot:
100-0791.jpg

Guess the bird.
dxmu69.jpg

Yeah I really blew the out the sky in all the shots I took during this set. :( Still learning as I go...

Gotta work on my technique a bit, I applied a lot of post processed grad ND filters to most of the shots (like the shot I posted up before), this one could use it as well but I really like how well the car itself came out.

Did you use raw? Well, what you could try is going through select - color range and using the pipette to click the sky. It will select it quite well. You might need to unmask some other stuff. Right click and feather 30px. Open an adjustment layer with curves and work some magic. :)

Did you use raw? Well, what you could try is going through select - color range and using the pipette to click the sky. It will select it quite well. You might need to unmask some other stuff. Right click and feather 30px. Open an adjustment layer with curves and work some magic. :)

I'll give it a shot, thanks!

Yeah I should get a polarizer to get some more detail in boring skies.

I'm surprised the Mugen shot didn't have more spider webbing, the car was absolutely filthy! Once summer rolls around I'm sure he'll have it all waxed for a better take. :D