Random Thoughts....

I'm going to start slitting throats if Facebook doesn't stop pointlessly overhauling their entire website every year or so. Seriously, just when everyone gets used to the old layout, they introduce a new one that re-pisses everyone off without fail.

Why do I have two news feeds now in my home page? And why did all the text get bigger? And why are all the things I had on my profile besides wall posts randomly clumped together now?

Eugh.... my mate won VIP tickets to the Avalon Airshow, and he got to meet all these important people in the Air Force and go in simulators and get free stuff like iPod touches, and he had cameras following him around all day and he's now in the paper. Needles to say, his ego is about to explode.
As if it wasn't big enough already *rolls eyes*

/jealousy.

I'm going to start slitting throats if Facebook doesn't stop pointlessly overhauling their entire website every year or so. Seriously, just when everyone gets used to the old layout, they introduce a new one that re-pisses everyone off without fail.

Why do I have two news feeds now in my home page? And why did all the text get bigger? And why are all the things I had on my profile besides wall posts randomly clumped together now?

So I guess people did eventually get used to new Facebook after all. I'm seeing posts such as 'if it ain't broke, dont fix it', and 'omg facebook why did u have to change we liked the old one lol', etc. People have the memory of a goldfish. I liked the changes before, and these are pretty insignificant and dont bother me at all.

So I guess people did eventually get used to new Facebook after all. I'm seeing posts such as 'if it ain't broke, dont fix it', and 'omg facebook why did u have to change we liked the old one lol', etc. People have the memory of a goldfish. I liked the changes before, and these are pretty insignificant and dont bother me at all.
While that happens every time Facebook does a complete and compulsory facelift to their site, I don't like that Facebook takes a "you'll get over it" stance.

Plus, the new layout is just plain asthetically unappealing. The past couple of them have at least made some sort of sense after looking at it for a day or so. I don't know if I can get used to the multiple news feeds and big fonts.

I haven't even noticed any changes on FB. Shows how often I log on.

Hasn't changed for everyone yet, including me.

I don't even care... everyone complained about the first major layout change, everyone got moved to it eventually, and everyone grew to like it and nobody lived up to their threats and left Facebook because of it.

Bad News: It is 2:55 AM. I'm up packing up the HVX-200s because I have to shoot a women's conference this morning that starts at 8:00AM. I have to get to the venue at 4:00AM to set up the video cameras, do a light check, and audio check. I hope the people doing the audio have all the mics I requested. Oh, did I mention that I didn't sleep much yesterday.

Good News: I'll pocket $2,000 after paying the other two camera men, audio guys, and rented equipment.

I don't like it either.

I don't like that Facebook takes a "you'll get over it" stance.

This is what's wrong with Facebook.

Hasn't changed for everyone yet, including me.

I don't even care... everyone complained about the first major layout change, everyone got moved to it eventually, and everyone grew to like it and nobody lived up to their threats and left Facebook because of it.

Actually, I never did stop complaining about the old-new layout.

You can complain all you want... most people got used to it, and I certainly didn't see any of my contacts stop coming on Facebook because of it, unlike their claims earlier on. I actually think the second (previous) layout was better than the original once I got used to it.

Facebook doesn't have a you'll get over it stance... the last time they switched layouts they gave us the option of using the old layout for a few months. Google doesn't ask our opinion when they switch layouts on their services.

Edit: I got the new page now as well. Looks weird as hell, but still, I might get used to it like I did the last time.

So, who is this Facebook-guy?

BTW, Cramer vs. Not-Cramer was amazing, didn't thought he'd be so defensive.

Its 3am and I'm eating cinnamon toast crunch, and its delicious.

CTC is delicious at any hour! In fact, I never have cereal in the mornings, just sometimes late at night.

So, who is this Facebook-guy?

It's not a guy, it's a 'social networking' website and one of the most visited websites on the whole of the internet. I know you were joking, but I hear way too many people being smug about the fact that they've resisted Facebook.

It's not a guy, it's a 'social networking' website and one of the most visited websites on the whole of the internet. I know you were joking, but I hear way too many people being smug about the fact that they've resisted Facebook.

:oops: Yeah, I know.. not using it does not improve you in any way. Interestingly though, Facebook never got this big over here in Germanyland, but luckily we have blatant rip-offs that I can despise just as much.

^ What, like mugbook or facenovel? :razz:

Sale for U2 tickets starting in 5 minutes... If I don't get tickets, I'll go fucking mental lol

^ What, like mugbook or facenovel? :razz:

Myface that is.:p

No seriously, one page just looks like one of the old Facebook-designs, except that it is red instead of blue. I think the FB-guys even tried to sue the owner.

facebook_vs_studivz.jpg

Last edited:
Sale for U2 tickets starting in 5 minutes... If I don't get tickets, I'll go fucking mental lol

Dont get tickets for the London one. I had a dream the Nazis will bomb it! :?

Oh dammit, why do I have to be colorblind.

Apparently the funny name for my color blindness is Deuteranopia, and it affects 1% of males... awesome. To do what I want to do in the Air Force, if I don't pass the colorblindness test with a high enough score, I'll have to get a waiver from someone ridiculously high up in the Air Force ladder. :|

Last edited: