Random Thoughts....

iGoogle has added some new gaming themes... the Zelda one is excellent!

full.jpg

Just in time too... I was so bored with the old ones, I was using the Pocoyo theme before I went back to plain... Zelda is rocking my socks off now though. :cool:

The Studio Ghibli one is pretty good too.

Speaking of jobs and internships, I absolutely hate it when big companies call us in to present our project to them, then tell us that they would release their decision a week later, and now it's been two weeks and we still haven't heard from them.

I don't care if you're a big, medium, small company, if you SAY you are going to do something, you'd better do it. :mad:

Does it involve IT and is it located in Oslo? I'll take it. :lol:

no, it is a retail drug store. It is so awful I at this point consider being a stripper a step up D:

I've got some singles.

Cutting yourself in the thumb makes you realize how much you use that particular finger. Ouch. :|

no, it is a retail drug store. It is so awful I at this point consider being a stripper a step up D:
I can see the next FG meet being relocated now :p

mg: Are you leaving B&O or moving within the company? (Yeah, I know you may not want to answer due to anonymity)

Rite-Aid?

It has to be Walgreen's, corporate has everyone do everything ass-backwards there, and the management is stretched so thin they're assholes to everyone. I've never been in a Walgreen's with a nice store director, actually there was one friendly store director but he quit because his boss was a big wig kiss ass.

I was just at a job interview, I hate those things <_<

Yeah, but everyone does, but good, well done! :thumbup:
Getting an interview these days is difficult and you should consider today a good result.

You should have in mind that you are also interviewing them, since the company or the position may not be suitable for you. <_<

Also, you don?t appear to be the sort of person to get nervous or apprehensive, but if you do ? tell them you're armed
just imagine the people interviewing you sitting on the loo. (eeeew & smile.:p) They?ll seem a lot less scary, believe me. :lol:

And there is one thing worst than having an interview in the afternoon, when you want a new job:
that is not having any interviews:|

Perseverance and keep smiling. :)

It has to be Walgreen's, corporate has everyone do everything ass-backwards there, and the management is stretched so thin they're assholes to everyone. I've never been in a Walgreen's with a nice store director, actually there was one friendly store director but he quit because his boss was a big wig kiss ass.

we have a winner. Yup walgreens, the place were appearing professional is more important than actually being it.

Oh I may be able to beat that even. So there was a manager who was sexually harassing an employee that happened to be a minor. He was only transferred, so he is working in another store with more underage employees. :/

WTF is up with speedtest, their new theme/layout sucks in comparison to their old one.

I have always wondered if there are people living in the deep south (the Bayou if you will) that think chicken tastes like alligator, instead of the other way round.;)