Random Thoughts....

I am in love with these two women. I need to go back to Germany ASAP.

vw_golf_gtd_large_2.jpg

Nice heels.

what women? there are no women in that picture :blink:

Nah dude, no friend should ever say that sort of shit. Not cool at all.

Why would he say something like that?

Get better friends. Anybody who starts off an offensive statement with "No offense, but..." is a douchebag.

Indeed, a friend who says that is not a friend at all.

What's worse is the patronizing part that he says: "I used to be like that too so I know what you mean." Granted, we were all drunk at the time he siad it, but it was a big blow to the ego when he said it in front of my other friends, right before we were entering a party.

To be honest, I love the guy to death, and he's one of the few car guys on campus that I can relate to. He came back in last night at 3 in the morning because he needed to rant about something, which I listened to him and tried to be supportive. So I'm not going to ditch him as a friend necessarily, and I guess I won't worry about it.

:hug:
Awww I think you are sweet and I am a girl

:wub:

===

Also, has anybody here responded to a job posting from Craigslist? How long does it usually take for them to get back to you? I applied to about 6 summer jobs two days ago and still nothing yet; I get the sneaking suspicion that none of my emails got out. :unsure:

Last edited:
I have a thought, all of the IVF pregnancies are screwing up what natural selection is doing for the human race. Think about it, birth defects have been on the rise in the last couple of years as well as mentally challenged individuals and more and more people who are infertile pursue alternatives such as in vitro. However the possibility of these people being infertile because of permanently defective gametes are being overlooked. These people could possibly be infertile because of natural selection at work doing what it is supposed to be doing. I know of so many children who have mental problems and born via IVF because the couple could not conceive naturally. Kids that never should have been born are being born and messing up the gene pool. Even though there are always a few exceptions to the rule, those should be overlooked because mere chance caused that exception and not an extension of the rule.

/Just my observations, not widespread fact.
//Your mileage may vary, of course.

^ I say let nature takes it's course and stop interfering. If you cannot have a child, adopt. God knows there are many children who need to be.

^ I say let nature takes it's course and stop interfering. If you cannot have a child, adopt. God knows there are many children who need to be.
There isn't a font size big enough for the "this" that I would post.

I had one of those "you've got to be kidding me!" moments today. I was driving to the bank to take care of my paycheck and ended up switching from one of the classic rock stations the the local oldies channel. The oldies station had just wrapped up an ad break and started their block of music with....I shit you not..."Blame it on the Rain" by Milli Vanilli.

Either the programmers at that station are absolute shit when it comes to their music, or at 26 I'm now one of their target geezers.

OH EM GEE sixth instalment of HHGTTG trilogy has cover art!

I had one of those "you've got to be kidding me!" moments today. I was driving to the bank to take care of my paycheck and ended up switching from one of the classic rock stations the the local oldies channel. The oldies station had just wrapped up an ad break and started their block of music with....I shit you not..."Blame it on the Rain" by Milli Vanilli.

Either the programmers at that station are absolute shit when it comes to their music, or at 26 I'm now one of their target geezers.

Wait, you have to actually go to the bank to get paid. That sucks :(

It's quite hard to adopt in some countries. I have some friends who couldn't have children so they are trying to adopt a little girl from China. They have been trying to legally adopt her and bring her over to Australia for 5 years now and are constantly getting stonewalled for no apparent reason and nobody in the official departments will talk to thm or give them any answers as to why. It really tears them apart that they are trying to do some good and just can't.

But yeah, adoption is great of it's easier than that. But I think most people want to have a child who carries their genes (good or bad) and instead try IVF, even if it is outrageously expensive. I don't necessarily agree, just putting the other argument out there.

What's worse is the patronizing part that he says: "I used to be like that too so I know what you mean." Granted, we were all drunk at the time he said it, but it was a big blow to the ego when he said it in front of my other friends, right before we were entering a party.

To be honest, I love the guy to death, and he's one of the few car guys on campus that I can relate to. He came back in last night at 3 in the morning because he needed to rant about something, which I listened to him and tried to be supportive. So I'm not going to ditch him as a friend necessarily, and I guess I won't worry about it.

Can you take anyone seriously when they're drunk?