Random Thoughts....

Been working like a bloody lunatic over the last few months as well as finishing up at my uni.

Running my business and studying has been hard as hell, but today it all came together.

It was all worth it. I sold my old VW passat and got myself a mint hardly used at all super low mileage BMW E92 335i M Sport with a manual gearbox! It's dark gray and is fully loaded with M sports pack, xenon headlights, iDrive which I really like, sports seats obviously, premium sound, ipod connectivity and loads more stuff.

It's a black leather interior with aluminum trim :)

It is utterly brilliant and I love it so much. I just spent the last five hours giving it a damn good wash inside and out and some nice wax :)

fdud6p.gif

Oh and PhyreFile is on the blink again.

That always gets me when the people only have something like 16 posts.

BIG MOTH SOMEWHERE IN THE ROOM OMG

I'd rather be in the car all day then have my fucking logical mathematics exam to study for.

In order for me to transfer universities the the smaller one in my hometown I need a 60% average over all my courses. I am 90% sure I failed 1 already, and if I got a 50 on this course (considering the tests I got 42% and 20%) that is pretty well the highest I could get I will end up with a 42% average because a fail counts as a 0...if I don't get into this school now I am fucked...

Hopefully the school I am transfering too is lineant considering they said I needed 60% to transfer credits and got between 57-59 and they still transfer...so hopefully they will let me in.

Way back when I started high school, I said I'd never go to a dance.

Well...tonight is prom, and I'm going.

:D

Way back when I started high school, I said I'd never go to a dance.

Well...tonight is prom, and I'm going.

:D

:D yay, have a great time!

Further to yesterday's sleep-in victory, I got in last night at 2am after recording with my band and going to a gig with a bandmate, went to bed at 3...and woke up at 7am this morning. FFUUUUUUU-

It looks like all the New Years resolution people have given up on the gym. No more issues with getting the machines I want. Well until next year.

That's a cute picture Quiky.

It makes me think... imagine how big a regular carrot would look to a hamster. It would be like one of those supersized food items from the Guinness World Records books... three times its own size, yet still edible.

It makes me think... imagine how big a regular carrot would look to a hamster. It would be like one of those supersized food items from the Guinness World Records books... three times its own size, yet still edible.

Well since it still fits into the hamster's mouth, I would imagine it's like eating one of those Subway 3-foot-long party subs. After all, those are around half the size of an average person (5'9"). :lol:

That's a better analogy, touche.

I've only been privy to a part of those long-ass subs once at a birthday party when I was a kid... but I have the footlongs a few times a month. :p

If I'm buying food to bring home it's always Subway, because I hate eating cold/soggy food. Some foods you can't reheat (burger, etc.) and those things that you can reheat usually taste gross reheated, unless they were made at home.