[OLD] FinalGear Image/File Hosting [PhyreFile]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note, we moved Phyrefile to another server..

Apollo.phyrefile.com.
Core 2 Duo E6550, 2GB ram.

I think it broke. I get "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" when linking from existing pics hosted on the site, and cannot "Go Advanced" and post new ones....

Due to problems with the server, I just switched dns back to titan.. *grumble*

Uhm, I can't log in. I log in and it says 'you are now logged in' and then when I click on 'home' it tells me to log in again.

Uhm, I can't log in. I log in and it says 'you are now logged in' and then when I click on 'home' it tells me to log in again.

Bump :|

It's still not working for me, and now I can't upload pics at all :(

Edit: Can upload but not log in.

Last edited:

Problems for me also, when I log in and it says 'you are now logged in' and then when I click on 'home' the space box next to the Browse button jumps back to the left and then clcking the button does nothing.:?

EDIT:

Last edited:
Is the hosting out of action (still?). I can log in, upload, but don't get the tags (form boxes don't even appear - there is nothing below the 'completed' button). I'd post a pic......'cept I can't :grin:

Any way to fix the feature which let us view our uploading archive? It's been borked ever since all the serve shenanigans last week.

Also, the option of deleting photos would be totally rad. I know Quiky said last time Viper was too busy to code it up though, so whatever, just being able to see them would suffice.

Any way to fix the feature which let us view our uploading archive? It's been borked ever since all the serve shenanigans last week.

Also, the option of deleting photos would be totally rad. I know Quiky said last time Viper was too busy to code it up though, so whatever, just being able to see them would suffice.

I have to hack up the script a bit, but it is doable.. i'll post when I get it completely working.

Ok, "My Files" works for now. PacketCollision is working on the new version of the site, so it might be a month or two before it is ready. And he guarantees it will be complete. :D

Server moved again!

New ip = 76.73.85.154

Random stats after years of usage:
1270 Users
191,600 uploaded images
5.8GB of thumbnails
90GB of images
150,000+ images served/day (Over 1 Billion images served in total)

Does this mean I need to slow down? :lol:

I got this error when I tried to upload a picture:

IMG_5135.JPG
securityError

Error #2038

My connection is pretty crappy right now, so that may be it, but :(.

I uploaded stuff a few hours ago without any problem

Phyrefile doesn't work for me at all. I can't upload images and I can't browse my files (which I uploaded some months ago). There's just nothing happening when I click on "Upload" or "Browse files". And yes, I am logged in. System: Firefox 3.0.14 on Kubuntu 9.04. I even disabled RefControl and AdBlockPlus.

Edit: Tried with Konqueror. Same issue. Will try tomorrow at work with Opera 10 and Firefox 3.5.4 on Debian Lenny.

Last edited:
It's working with Firefox 3.0.15 (and Opera 10.01 and Epiphany 2.26.1) on Ubuntu 9.04.

I noticed it no longer works with Safari. When I click upload nothing happens. Works fine in Firefox for Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.