Random Thoughts....

Does the coffee maker have an auto-brew timer? If so, that might help. Waking up to fresh coffee already made for you is nice. Personally, I find the best way to be a morning person is to have something you look forward to. When I was 6, that was getting to wake up and watch Pok?mon before school... :lol: Now I'm a morning person if I have something like a doughnought to wake to :p

DONUTS!!! thats what I need...hang on I asked my Papa Dad just now about any bakeries which open early who serve donuts and he gave me a number of one of his patients who runs a cake shop nearby...he is gonna send me 6 donuts (2 glazed, 2 chocolate filled, 2 plain) every morning!!

Its nice being a son of a God :)

What is it with school friends and them being completely the wrong people? The girls I'm good friends with now a great, but I did the big friend cut at the beginning on high school when I realised my entire friendship circle from primary school were poisonous bitches.

I think the people I was friends with in school were completely the right people. I never really made friends at uni. Oh sure, I got along with all of them and made acquaintances, but I never really considered them friends. Although I'm a fairly easy going person, I'm also fairly shy and reserved and I simply preferred to get in, sit the lecture/tutorial/whatever then get out as fast as possible. I guess it wasnt so critical to make friends at uni like it is at school because at the end of the session you can just leave. At school you're a lot more involved with people and if you dont make friends early on in high school you're probably going to be very lonely.

I just got Rick Rolled by XM Radio.

Got some games at Best Buy for 10 bucks a piece.

Last edited:
DAMN YOU ESPN!!!... ok so I have yet to watch the F1 race and I am avoiding spoilers like the plague. Well espn never puts the F1 winner on the front page because they think no one cares about F1, well today the losers decide to. Thanks alot espn.

Last edited:
^ Thanks for the heads up.

mah, you didn't miss much...

also, going back to work after a weeks holiday sucks HARD.

DAMN YOU ESPN!!!... ok so I have yet to watch the F1 race and I am avoiding spoilers like the plague. Well espn never puts the F1 winner on the front page because they think no one cares about F1, well today the losers decide to. Thanks alot espn.

I was blocking websites with my hand in case they had spoiler and managed to avoid that.

I'm a little pissed that speed isn't going to re-air it seeing as it was on at 7:30 in the morning and I don't have tivo. Before anyone suggests it yes that is what I will do.

What is it with school friends and them being completely the wrong people? The girls I'm good friends with now a great, but I did the big friend cut at the beginning on high school when I realised my entire friendship circle from primary school were poisonous bitches.

Personally I think it's as you get older in the school system, the more independent etc. one becomes, the more freedoms they get. So with this increase in freedoms and independence it leads to people experimenting.

This can apply to experimenting with drugs, music, just main interests people have, which define your personality. Sometimes people only change slightly from their new discovery of themselves, but sometimes they change too far from who they were.

For instance, bunch of friends I had used to like X type of music and only drugs they took were alcohol and medicine when sick. Then someone from that group had a friend outside of school who was starting to get into Y type of music and 'party' drugs (ecstacy and worse). So the friend from my group started getting into that, because if the external person did, it must be cool!

That spread like a cancer throughout my group, so I wanted no part. Oh and the fact they were really chauvinistic and gave shit to anyone who actually had a relationship with girls rather than just seeing them as a quick root.

zomgz....

/rant

1. People can be nice but sometimes even nice people can do you down
2. Drugs - mostly best avoided, dope is OK but do not over do it, avoid all other drugs especially Crack and Ecstacy
3. Music - keep an open mind, listen to lots including World and classical, then dis Hip Hop as being shit
4. Girls/Women are not sex objects they are people
5. Mr old geezer (done more stuff than his Mrs knows about - before being married I might add) will now shit up

1. People can be nice but sometimes even nice people can do you down
2. Drugs - mostly best avoided, dope is OK but do not over do it, avoid all other drugs especially Crack and Ecstacy
3. Music - keep an open mind, listen to lots including World and classical, then dis Hip Hop as being shit
4. Girls/Women are not sex objects they are people
5. Mr old geezer (done more stuff than his Mrs knows about - before being married I might add) will now shit up

Hear, Hear ? well said, Sir!:mrgreen:

An a bonus really funny spelling mistake in point 5.:lol:

[YOUTUBE]Hgm4wZCACYg[/YOUTUBE]

ricky jay never ceases to amaze me

God, I'm so fucking annoyed at myself.

I go my whole life without smashing any breakables, you know, dishes and glasses and stuff like that. But I made up for all that in the last few days... last week I dropped a full teapot and broke it, last night a small potted plant full of soil, and today in a triple whammy I broke an antique Porsche 924 glass, a full bottle of catnip oil and a mug.

Seriously, how do you go so long and then have this happen to you? I was starting to think I had rubber hands or something, guess I was just on a lucky streak of not breaking things. :p

Edit: Great, only an hour later and I think I got most of the broken pieces of glass off the ground. The worst thing about all this is how much of a pain cleaning broken glass is.

Last edited:
hrm. Anyone know anything about hitches and bike racks? Going to get one of each but still don't think I know the basics of either :confused: Curt Class 1 hitch, 1.25" receiver and a yakima kingpin 2 rack.

Either that or get leather seat covers for my car :lol:

fitness > pretty car

Another beautiful day, another sunday waiting for my F1 fix to be completed. Trying to keep my room cool in the heat is a bitch!

Well Ive been lookin real hard
And Im tryin to find a job
But it just keeps gettin tougher every day
But I got to do my part cause I know in my heart
I got to please my sweet baby, yeah

Well, I aint superstitious
And I dont get suspicious
But my woman is a friend of mine
And I know that its true that all the things that I do
Will come back to me in my sweet time

So keep on rockn me baby
Keep on a rockn me baby
Keep on a rockn me baby
Keep on a rockn me baby

I went from phoenix, arizona
All the way to tacoma
Philadelphia, atlanta, l.a.
In the motor city where the girls are so pretty
So I could be with my sweet baby, yeah

Keep on a rockn me baby
Keep on a rockn me baby
Keep on a rockn me baby
Keep on a rockn me baby
Baby, baby, baby
Keep on rockn
Rockn me baby
Keep on a rockn
Rockn me baby

Dont get suspicious
Now dont be suspicious
Babe, you know you are a friend of mine
And you know that its true
That all the things that I do
Are gonna come back to you in your sweet time

I went from phoenix, arizona
All the way to tacoma
Philadelphia, atlanta, l.a.
In the motor city where the girls are pretty
So I could hear my sweet baby say

Keep on a rockn me baby
Keep on a rockn me baby
Keep on a rockn me baby
Keep on a rockn me, rockn me, rockn
Baby, baby, baby
Keep on a rockn me baby
Keep on a rockn me baby
Keep on a rockn me baby

I just want to be at the concert again.

The worst thing about all this is how much of a pain cleaning broken glass is.

I've heard using a piece of bread works well. After getting the bigger chips and pieces picked-up, I usually use a lint roller, or I wrap packing tape around my hand and "pat" the ground lightly.

hrm. Anyone know anything about hitches and bike racks? Going to get one of each but still don't think I know the basics of either :confused: Curt Class 1 hitch, 1.25" receiver and a yakima kingpin 2 rack.
Need to know the car you drive first.. but I would recommend going for a class 2 versus a class 1, just due to the extra weight capacity.

<-- Has done alot of towing

http://img527.imageshack.**/img527/2526/00000566762009042314572.jpg
The cast of "Married with Children" -- Ed O'Neill, Katey Sagal, David Faustino, Christina Applegate and Ted McGinley -- backstage during the 7th Annual TV Land Awards at the Gibson Amphitheatre on April 19, 2009 in Universal City, California.

http://img11.imageshack.**/img11/2218/00000566782009042314572f.jpg
Taran Noah Smith, Debbie Dunning, Tim Allen, Patricia Richardson, Zachary Ty Bryan and Richard Karn of "Home Improvement" arrive at the 7th Annual TV Land Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on April 19, 2009 in Universal City, California.

http://img4.imageshack.**/img4/3229/00000566752009042314572.jpg
The cast of "M*A*S*H*" -- Wayne Rogers, Mike Farrell, Alan Alda, Loretta Swit and William Christoper -- at the 7th Annual TV Land Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on April 19, 2009 in Universal City, California.

Many of the cast of Married...With Children have appeared on David Faustino's online V show called "Star-ving." Has it's moments, but it's pretty...lame...usually.