Buy a Viper for $90,000 or buy the entire Viper factory for $10 million

They can't be that hard to make, UAW drones bolt them together now.

no kidding. We are much less retarded then them!

We could build better quality ones and make lots of money on our unsucky cars.

And hey, we have a plant, why not while we're at it make a cheap ass car for cheap people since we have a horrible selection in this country? I think a stripped down lightweight 2 seater made of easily replaceable parts would do quite well.

If you pay for my flight to the factory, and supply a place somewhere (in a viper) for me to sleep in....I am in!

Shall we have a forum wide notice? I'd be in, but I'm a minor and therefore not allowed to have shares in a company, but I shall help in any way I can.

Well, all I can say is that if it acctually happens... I'm so down... but I don't think it will, unfortunatley.

But, I'll think positively... WE CAN DO IT GUYS!!!

If you pay for my flight to the factory, and supply a place somewhere (in a viper) for me to sleep in....I am in!

Hey, that was my first though when reading about us buying it!

Doe you guys need engineers? Aerospace eng student here :p

We should gather all the engineers on this board.

If it actually does start, someone can send a story to autoblog or jalopnik. should be able to get more donations then as well.

I'm only in, if i'm allowed to bolt 8 turbos to the Viper FG edition.

I can realistically see Viperalley buying the factory.

I want two bolt two sbc's to mine.

I'll give away my Viper body, I just want to put a viper engine in my Volvo :D
It might compromise the handling a little and there may be a hint of torquesteer, but I can live with that :lol:

Does that qualify as the dumbest idea ever? :D

I'll give away my Viper body, I just want to put a viper engine in my Volvo :D
It might compromise the handling a little and there may be a hint of torquesteer, but I can live with that :lol:

Does that qualify as the dumbest idea ever? :D

No because I'll put on in the beetle! :lol: