The Wikipedia game

Xylulose > Diabetes mellitus > Hispanic > Spain > Phillip V of Spain > Charles II of Spain > Juan Carre?o de Miranda > Juan Mart?n Cabezalero.

ok.....now.... Sternorrhyncha to Sennacherib

Sternorrhyncha > Parthenogenesis > Male > Human > War > Empire > Neo-Assyrian Empire > Tiglath-Pileser III > List of Assyrian kings > Sennacherib

get from Meaning of Life to Cetacea

Emperor Wu of Wei>China>Agriculture in China>Apples>Fruit>Cranberry>Vaccinium>Vaccinium Crassifolium :cool:

Now can you get me from Maxilla to Dead white males?

man that one was hard every way I went was a dead end...but I finally got it and I refuse to cheat!

Maxilla > Human > University of Utah > Academic Ranking of World Universities > University of Chicago > Educational perennialism > Dead white males...whew:lol:

ok now..... Phasmatidae to Beta-lactam antibiotic

Pamela Anderson > Canada > North America > Christopher Columbus > Isabella I of Castile > Philip I of Castile and Leon > Charles, Duke of Guelders > Treaty of Grinchem!

ok now.....Sun Chips to Arquivo Nacional da Torre do Tombo

edit: sorry about that, should be fixed now.

Last edited:
Damn, you're good. I had a whole different route planned, involving Paul Verhoeven and his Dutch tv series Floris. :D

Your link to Sun Chips leads to a page saying "Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name". Is that what you had in mind?

Damn, you're good. I had a whole different route planned, involving Paul Verhoeven and his Dutch tv series Floris. :D

Your link to Sun Chips leads to a page saying "Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name". Is that what you had in mind?

I guess I got lucky with knowing who Philip the Handsome was:lol:. Also I fixed the link.

I was trying to not go with my usual route of the United States, so here goes.

Hydrogen Line > Harvard University > NCAA > UCLA > Los Angeles > Staples Center > Los Angeles Convention Center > E3 > Activision > Infinity Ward > Modern Warfare 2.

ok now from..... Negative thermal expansion to Sigg

Could you guys please make sure that your to articles actually have a few pages that link to them? FFS, there's only one real page that links to Sigg Bottle.

Negative thermal expansion > Zirconium tungstate > Dangerous Substances Directive (67/548/EEC) > Law of the European Union > European Union > Switzerland > Economy of Switzerland > Category:Economy of Switzerland > Category:Companies of Switzerland > List of companies of Switzerland > Sigg bottle

get from Paraponera clavat
to Chernkov Radiation

I just did it by ear (aka I didn't go snooping around "What links here" for the fastest method available).

Paraponera clavata > Bullet > Tracer ammunition > Pyrotechnics > Comet (pyrotechnics) > Pyrotechnic star > Lift powder > Explosive material > Nuclear weapon > Nuclear fusion > Proton > Proton decay > Cherenkov radiation

(Possibly extremely easy one here, so enjoy it):

Go from

Super Mario Bros

to

Pikachu

Surrealism > Ren? Magritte > List of Belgians > Belgium > Country > List of sovereign states > Australia > Melbourne > General Motors railway station, Melbourne.

Long, eh?

Give me Paripueira to WWCC-LP...

Last edited: