Random Thoughts....

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/Kaorugirl/?action=view&current=P1000604.flv
today in massachusetts weather, sunshowers, on only one side of the car.

Well that sucks. VW wasn't even able to get the laws of physics to work properly on your car.

Hmm...I'm constantly getting stronger, faster and fitter, but nothing seems to change outside. Does that make me a sleeper ?

Well until you put an extra loud exhaust on your tail pipe.

Last edited:
Hmm...I'm constantly getting stronger, faster and fitter, but nothing seems to change outside. Does that make me a sleeper ?

yes, yes it does.

on a unrelated note, i think baby cat is front wheel drive. when i chase him he just understeers

Well that sucks. VW wasn't even able to get the laws of physics to work properly on your car.

it was doing the same thing to the beige that parked to the left a few minutes after that. I could see the left side window was covered in drops and the right side had none :blink:

That rain was pretty odd, i have seen rain pass meters away, but never been right on the border.

once when i was a kid I was with my friend who lived 2 houses down, we could see her house from mine and we were yelling something over too her house and noticed it was very dark there and was raining. There was no rain at my house though. We looked at each other, looked back and then it was over the next house, then suddenly it was raining on us but nothing else :lol:

*sigh* So, had organised for the younger crew from work to have a big night out tomorrow night, no problems there. Anyway, get a message last night (I'm on leave this week) saying that some of the people can't come but it's OK because the people that can still come will bring along their friends.

I'm at the point in my life where I have such a great circle of friends and acquaintances that I just cannot be arsed going out and meeting new people, especially when it was originally just meant to be work people. Very frustrating.

I'm waiting for this car to blow up. They never do. Its very anticlimatic.

Clicky

Last edited:
Why didn't you go to guessing center to get it cut by some Serbian doctor, who's having her first day at the job?
(you get Burana 600 from her, and her phone number so you can call her if you need some more "nursing")
And then go back there after few weeks when it's not healed and then have it properly cut by your own doctor, who's come back from holiday by then.

(Yes, that actually happened to me, too bad the Serbian doctor was 10 years older than me, and not so cute)

Because I hate going to a "quessing center", and I trust myself more than some Serbian (or Estonian) doctor.. I've got 800 burana at home, and if it starts to get more painful, just take a can of compressed air, turn it upside down and give the wound a squirt :p

Last edited:
Nice video Kaurogirl :lol:. I saw a double rainbow today; what a great day for Boston weather, and during a Sox game too.

Can I just say you have a lovely voice? Somewhat soothing.
I wonder what this forum would be like if we could leave voice or video messages to go with our written ones. People's voices would be so weird and seeing faces instead of avatars all the time would be pretty weird.

Hmm, does Phyrefile take audio uploads?

It is a good thing we don't see/hear each other.

^ THAT!

Mum keeps getting me to wake poor Daisy up and put her outside in the cold and dark :(

She's going to come back in in a minute through my brother's window...but she looked so sad when I closed the door.

Now I'm sad.:(:cry:

Have to say I know exactly how you feel on that one. My cat used to wake up random members of the household at 3 am (asking to be let out) so we kicked him out before going to bed.

And lol @ Massachusetts weather, I guess I was on the rain side during my commute to work today.

Can I just say you have a lovely voice? Somewhat soothing.
I wonder what this forum would be like if we could leave voice or video messages to go with our written ones. People's voices would be so weird and seeing faces instead of avatars all the time would be pretty weird.

Would you really honest to god want 30 Australian accents?.... (seeing how many aussies we have) :p

^I don't mind australian accents, or brit ones or american ones for that matter. It would be great to practice speaking in another accent ... who knows, maybe I'd pick up an accent in the process and all the girls will think I come from "awestraileea". :D

BTW, landscaping at night .... so much fun!!!! :cool:

I cut down a few human-height shrubs from my new backyard. They were taking up half the lawn and I couldn't mow the lawn right because of them. But now, suddenly, my backyard looks so much bigger! :D Who the hell plants trees like that ... and that big ... in what is a pretty small backyard?

The hard part, which will happen sometime next week, will be getting the roots out of the ground ... which would mean a LOT of digging. Oh boy!! :(

Last edited:
ZOMG I'm so happy! :D
alnjnk.jpg

Maybe you are just "Better than you were before. Better, stronger, faster.". Maybe you are the 6 million dollar man...

brothermichael.jpg
...."du-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh":lol: