Think you know your car badges

That was WAY too easy. 100% with most of the time to spare.

I had ~5:30 left with most of my time spent trying to figure out how to spell Maserati. *facepalm*

Last edited:
Did it a long time ago and missed 2... one was foreign and the other normally has the name written on it so I didn't recognize it.

That is, by the way, the most epic site on the internet. I can now name and place every country, and identify each country's capital and flag.

I had to ask about Daewoo on irc, I probably wouldn't have gotten it myself.... well maybe in the 5 minutes I still have left after getting the other 41.

I almost didn't recognize fiat's new badge though.

Yeah Daewoo fucked me up, I never had a clue what that was

They're all soon to be defunct! Help! I've got 17 seconds left!

Ah screw it, it's gone. Saturn! Shit.

I think I did pretty well seeing as how most of those brands have never been sold here...

Last edited:
Finished, with 6 minutes left. The spelling of Lambo strung me up until I realized I was spelling it "lanbo..."

They're all soon to be defunct! Help! I've got 17 seconds left!

Ah screw it, it's gone. Saturn! Shit.

I think I did pretty well seeing as how most of those brands have never been sold here...

ok, ok, scheduled to be defunct then ;)

Close to half of those brand logos have never been sold in the US, so that's no excuse..... :p

Can't help it. I drive Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags, remember? :D

I missed Daewoo and Opel

Curse you Daewoo! :shakefist: go back to making radios!