The Big Book of TG 2010

hemoh

Car(s)
Saturn SL2
The Big Book of Top Gear 2010 Edition is set to be released to UK markets on October 8.

Inside these lavishly tooled pages you'll find lashings of nonsense about Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, including Clarkson's not-awaited fitness DVD, how to get Hammond to open your new supermarket and James's bizarre new sideline in satellite-navigation systems.

Plus, there's heaps of stuff from the TV show including a unique insight into the special clothes worn by the presenters, a behind-the-scenes look at what the guest stars get up to off camera and some rejected ideas for one of Top Gear's most famous tests.

All this plus masses of cartoons, car trivia and a frankly ill-considered puzzle page. What more do you want? A free banana? Actually, that was considered, but they would have gone mouldy and made the warehouse smell. Sorry.

Oh my God. The Where's Stig book, and now this; I'm sorely tempted to pay out the wazoo for shipping just to own these.

Last edited:
If James actually does lend his voice to a TomTom, I will be first in line to download it.

"Left in 300 metres...no, you've gone too far, you pillock! Cock."

These big books look interesting but are WAY too expensive on this side of the pond.

If James actually does lend his voice to a TomTom, I will be first in line to download it.

"Left in 300 metres...no, you've gone too far, you pillock! Cock."

I own another GPS, but I think I would buy the TomTom to have James tell me where to go.

Last edited:
My brother showed this to me on Saturday.
He said he's getting it me for Christmas so i will have to wait two months after it's released before i can read it:cry:

What !!! :blink:the top gear 2010 Calendar is only that much !!! if only i can go back in time, and tell my self about this site. keeping this site in my bookmarks thanks darkshark0159 for this website.:)

Prices are good for Brits too, will have to get this and Where's Stig at the same time.

"Left in 300 metres...no, you've gone too far, you pillock! Cock."[/I]
"Now entering Kent, I mean Derbyshire."

"Now entering Kent, I mean Derbyshire."

DO WANT! and a Jeremy version aswel...

Turn round,
*drives on*
turn around here
*still drives on*
.....OH FOR GODS SAKE!

This sounds as if it's going to be as good as last year's (well, this year's)

Just too late for my birthday so it's going straight on my xmas list. The index alone in the 2009 issue nearly killed me :)

I must read the first one quickly then.. before the next one is released as i will undoubtedly be bought it for xmas.

I can't afford all this top gear crap. I actually want the cars, not the car show.

Just became a big fan of TG and didn't realize they had all these materials. Thanks for the links. This will definitely go on the "to buy" list.

Pre-Ordered :) Thanks for the link.

I'll have to buy both this AND Hammond's new book. And they're both released in October....

My birthday's around then, so Hammy's book, James' Car Fever (I decided to wait till I got some money in to get it), and now this...

Sweeeeeeeet!