Lens Flair

Tell me about it. After going through my weekend of photos, I realize that I tilt the camera far too much... and straightening things out in PP often ruins the resolution, composition, etc. :(

Another birthday for my mondeo..
main.php

http://img44.imageshack.**/img44/4532/ny090902fuglerlol0037.jpg

E-3, 50-200 @ 117mm, f/4.0, ISO200, 1/400s.

You should start the "FG camera tilters group" :lol:

That last one is great, CraigB

You should start the "FG camera tilters group" :lol:

I'm afraid I'd have to join. Thing is, tilted shots look great when you're taking them, because the world is still straight. On screen, the world tilts and the frame stays :(

Another tilter :p

This one was entirely accidental, but I really like the result. Even though it's a bit of a hike from Bruennchen, the Karussell is a great place to take pictures and well worth it.

Those Audis bottomed out badly on the seams in the contrete, them going through there was SCRAPESCRAPESCRAPESCRAPESCRAPESCRAPE. It made me cringe every time.

Last edited:
Still haven't been out to take anymore, getting stuff gathered together to go back to Uni next week, so hopefully then. In the meantime one from April I think it is:

Hold a sec... here, let me ram this humongous boulder up your backside and see you try to ignore it :p

Have you tried E2 + sensor swabs?

Last edited:
Hold a sec... here, let me ram this humongous boulder up your backside and see you try to ignore it :p

Have you tried E2 + sensor swabs?

I've tried almost everything. By the looks of things, the wasp shit on my sensor or something. There is solid residue :S I am having it taken in at a Nikon shop this week