The F1 Image Caption Thread

^ What are you on about? One Ferrari guy is clearly trying to break the McLaren guy on the left's arm and the McLaren guy on the right is about the pushed down by that other Ferrari guy so that the car + the trolley thingy runs over his head!

:lol:

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/la/ladora/2009/09/16/0913-0011.jpg
This Lewis guy really doesen't stop when he sees red, and sometimes it goes wrong.
60lewis0kimi_415x275.jpg

oh perfect new image:
"Look! Is that Flav talking to your girlfriend?"

Another one:
"Hey, your dad wants to give you a hug...again."

06.JPG

Jenson: Oh God, is that a bald patch I see there?

Lewis: What do you mean? I don't have long enough hair to have bald patches...

Jenson: No, on my head.

Lewis: Nah, that Toro Rosso clipped the wings off the top of your head.

06.JPG

Oh dahling, don't those dratted helmets mess up one's 'do? My stylist will laugh at me for hours!

OR:
Head and Herbaltene Pro-Essences. Because You're Worth It!

Last edited:
06.JPG

Dude, where's my car?

Last edited:
06.JPG

LH: I know I parked somewhere around here.
JB: All I know is some guy wearing a Renault shirt parked my car for me.

I guess this belongs more here than on other threads as its "interactive"

f1%20drivers.jpg

Guess the drivers! This has been around on quite a few forums the past few weeks, only problem is that no one has a copy of the answers! Still, some are pretty obvious, though a couple are a bit baffling :blink:.

I happen to know from somewhere that 5 is Alonso. 14 is probably Nico, 9 is Heidfeld, 10 is Jarno.

Yeah, 5 is Alonso, I've seen that picture before. I've also seen 13 before, thats Vettel, I think the hand on his shoulder is actually Schumacher!

Anyway this is my list...though I have the benefit of seeing several other peoples attempts on other forums!

1. Raikkonen (pretty sure)
2. Buemi (definately)
3. Button (guess)
4. Massa (guess)
5. Alonso (definately)
6. Maybe Fisichella or Sutil? (has everyone a bit stumped!)
7. Hamilton (that was hard :lol:)
8. Kovalainen (guess)
9. Heidfeld (pretty sure)
10. Trulli (its the expression :lol:)
11. Bourdais? (total guess, also had people stumped)
12. Barrichello (guess)
13. Vettel (definately)
14. Rosberg (has to be!)
15. Webber (guess - some people thought PDLR as well but I can't see any other possible test drivers in there)

Last edited:
6 is probably Sutil, and 15 looks like Mark.

I think we posted at the same time, but we're on the same lines! I don't know why whoever 6's parents are dressed him like a girl though!

EDIT: Just found the Vettel picture, it is the one I was thinking of. Or taken at the same time anyway.

vett.jpg

Last edited:
It's 100% the one in the board. Look carefully in the small pic and you can see the hand on Seb's shoulder.

Yeah, I wasn't sure at first because I thought there was some sort of symbol on MS's jumper that wasn't in the full picture, but then I realised it was just a bit of the sunglasses hanging down.

Its a cool pic though!

I've also just thought that 11 could possibly be Glock, though I don't really have a clue!

Last edited: