List your favorite cars that aren't 'pretty' or 'good looking'

I hate to admit this, and I know I'm in a tiny minority here, but I quite like the current Sebring. Sure, it drives like a pile of mush and various bits break a bit too easily, but the proportions, the seats and some of the other design elements through the interior are pretty good.

When you say current, do you mean brand new? Because the new Sebrings have the most uncomfortable non-racing seats known to man. Every time I drive one it feels as if my spine is trying to bust through my stomach.

Morgan Aero 8. More specifically - the mk1. When they re-did the headlights, I think they improved it one hell of a lot looks-wise.
Morgan%20Aero%208%20-%201024x768.jpg

And the old Audi A6: More specifically the one my dad had for a few years before he lost his job (company car). I do believe this pretty much the best car I've ever been in. When we first got it, I thought it wasn't as good looking as the A4, and I still think that, but I see it in so much better light than before. That car was a gem.
http://img14.imageshack.**/img14/5139/audia62002800x600wallpao.jpg

Last edited:
Polygon: You forgot one!

Dodge Spirit R/T

customer_larry_spirit.jpg

Designed by a man whose only tool was a ruler, 0-60 in 5.8 seconds and I would quite like to have one.

Crap, I knew I'd forget one. Now that I think about it, a lot of people might not consider the LeBaron good looking either, even though I think it's a great looking car. Namely the J-body:

Image1.jpg

pic-29753.jpeg

Of course, there are always improvements to be made.

29491480072_large.jpg

29491480106_large.jpg

Then there's the RX-7 FB and FC:

rx7_01.jpg

rx7-fc-fd.jpg

Also, I like the G20 and the 240SX S13 & S14:

meandher010.jpg

biggir240lil.jpg

dacia1100.jpg

Always brings me a smile when I spot one. Too bad that with our local CFC history, they're probably all gone :sad:. I'd like to own one in the future, just don't know why

Last edited:
Ford Maverick. I like it so much for some odd reason, I bought one. This is mine :) VVVV
PICT0124.jpg

ford-falcon-father-dies_7.jpg

I really like the AU Ford Falcon, in particular the Mark 1 base model. Everyone said they were ugly, and they only sold to taxi drivers, but I think they look good. Ford were bold enough to try something different, unlike that dreary VT Holden Commodore. They failed, but thats not the point. Makes them rare.

S13 Silvias are an excellent example of a dull as dishwater looking boxy coupe that is legendary for its driving fun and now drifting reputation.

Isn't that a Sileighty? (a 280sx with a Silvia frontend)
I'm told is quite hard to find even in Japan.
nissan-sileighty.jpg

dacia1100.jpg

Always brings me a smile when I spot one. Too bad that with our local CFC history, they're probably all gone :sad:. I'd like to own one in the future, just don't know why

This Dacia is exactly the same as a Renault 8 (one of the first Renault to be sold here in Spain). But the definitive version of this car is the Gordini. A really cool car:

MasduClos-R8Gordini3.jpg

url

I'd quiet like to get my hands on one.

That one looks much better obviously, mostly due to the vastly improved grille. The other one looks like it's grown a bad teenage moustache.

Isn't that a Sileighty? (a 280sx with a Silvia frontend)
I'm told is quite hard to find even in Japan.
nissan-sileighty.jpg

They're not as uncommon as one would think, I dont even live in Japan and I found one down the street recently

http://img18.imageshack.**/img18/2377/img0112vr.jpg

And yes i know that was a Sil-80 because of the hatchback but I didn't want to be pedantic.

well thats cause many body kit company make s13 front end for 180sx, so they are now becoming alot common

I actually think the Sileighty looks pretty cool.

Yeah, there are a lot of S13 200SX:s/180Sx:s going around with glassfibre Silvia front ends.

its very very good looking so i think it dosint belong in this thread :)

I agree, it's an excellent looking car. It's SUCH a shame they are FWD. If Saab had made 1 exception, and made the 900 rwd, those would be highly sought after classics..