Lens Flair

Almost Halloween so here is an almost bat :)

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mg/mgkdk/2009/10/16/DSC_9836.jpg

DSC03382.jpg

A crevice at the very front of the glacier Svinafellsjokull in Iceland. Been going over some of the shots I took and applying some of the PP stuff learned since then.

Last edited:
Really? It's just a spot from the car and then PP raped. It's not that special. :/

What, pray tell, are you replying to, ice? :p

OK, OK, I changed my mind before you posted that. I think think it works, though.

whew- haven't been around for a while. Graduated and started actually working so I haven't had as many fun trips of late- but have gotten around a lot in the mountains this summer. Photography looks great though- and 1000 pages!

This is from a week ago in New Hampshire (Mount Lafayette for anyone who has been in the area)

682175819_y3qVy-XL.jpg

It is literally a broom stick, some pole we found with 2 small suction cups, some duct tape and a home-modified version of this camera mount...will be refined though and when I get better shots of it set-up again I'll explain better :p

Your rocks are not straight.
:p

Seriously: Awesome shot!

Clickable for higher res on flickr.

My first ever food picture, C&C appreciated
Cake_by_TDUFreak.jpg

For a second I thought the plate was a map. Was disappointed when it wasn't (idea?). Otherwise looks good. No complaint.

there are tons of plates which are maps.. and for the pic.. yes it looks food, and very tasty one. nothing to complain. Maybe if you had taken it a bit sooner ( more cake ), it wouldve possibly been better.