Random Thoughts....

That's the craziest thing I've ever heard! Oh well, at least it's under warranty.

I'm thinking I may go out for a bit of a drive. It just turned fall a few days ago so maybe the leaves are starting to change. I know it's chilly in my house for sure, but no sense in turning on the heat when it'll just be 75F (24C) again in a few days.

Oh and another crazy thing...yer man said that a new charger would cost around ?120 :blink:

Oh and another crazy thing...yer man said that a new charger would cost around ?120 :blink:

That's crazy. Go check out amazon and whatever euro tech sites are popular NOW, before you agree to pay that! That's more than twice what an OEM power cord for my Dell goes for. I got mine for even less through another vendor.

Ok, so after I spent yesterday with the sick girl, her friend now sends me messages telling me to go over to her house and take care of her the entire day. Which first of all, I had plans today, secondly I am terrible at taking care of people as I never know what they want, thirdly what the hell...

Currently in the garage cleaning and reorganizing everything while the parents are away. The rafters were "full" they told me. Well, after clearing enough space to put a ladder up, their full means there were about 8 boxes randomly about, so it looked full. After stacking those, I've now hauled up a bunch of other stuff, and miraculously we now have about double the floor space in here. Still won't be enough space to pull a car in until we finally get a shed to store all our pine timbers and antlers and other crap, but it's getting there.

At first I was like "Whoa, I knew American cars were cheap, but that's just crazy!"
06dodge-charger-rt.jpg

But then I was like "Oh, nevermind...."

Baha. That was a good one, telephone solicitor type call, clearly an Indian fellow on the phone, said his name was Peter Nicholson. Yeah, I believe that :rolleyes:

Also, I finally succumbed and brought an iPod. They came with little Apple stickers though, any ideas what to do with them? Like stick them on a PC or something as a protest.

put them on your nipples like pasties and take pics.

yeah Apple said something like that for mine. I said fuck you and bought a rip off one for 30$
Very authentic like, frayed in the same spot the real ones do! Lucky I am smart and coated the whole area with glue before it could get worse :D

Currently in the garage cleaning and reorganizing everything while the parents are away. The rafters were "full" they told me. Well, after clearing enough space to put a ladder up, their full means there were about 8 boxes randomly about, so it looked full. After stacking those, I've now hauled up a bunch of other stuff, and miraculously we now have about double the floor space in here. Still won't be enough space to pull a car in until we finally get a shed to store all our pine timbers and antlers and other crap, but it's getting there.

I know the feeling. We DO have a shed and both are full of useless crap.

New idea for Halloween!

I shall be red riding hood.

The bf will be a wolfman! I suggested Wolverine but when we were at Downtown Disney (outside the park with just shops) he saw a young girl in RRH getup and suggest that so I in turn suggested he be a wolfman. Who would try to eat me later p:

:lol:

^Setting up some roleplaying? :wicked:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg! I hate it when people pass you on double yellow lines. I had some cock in a BMW pass me and then never be more than a few hundred yards in front until he stopped at a shop 20 minutes later. Yeah that was really productive dude. Also had some IDIOT in a Pontiac Solstice pass me literally 30 seconds before a scenic overlook (and subsequent hairpin turn) where I could and would have pulled over to let him by. He must have passed BMW in the same way on an even worse spot in the road because I never saw him again. Probably busy picking his car out of a tree somewhere. Oh and I was going 10 over at the time to begin with. Uggg.

Last edited:
Happy Diwali everybody!

Many of my neighbours are Hindus (& Sikhs) and are all celebrating with firework displays. Tonight has lasted for about three hours now, its quite good actually! :)

Diwali marks the start of the firework season, when people seem to be having parties for various reasons, including Halloween and ending up with Guy Fawkes Night ? Nov. 5th

Anyway, happy Diwali to all whether you are a Hindude or not. :thumbup:

Gah!! My Dad's computer is sooo slow!!:mad:

I want my laptop back :cry:

Is the forum not working half the time for anybody else? Took me 3 attempts of 5 minutes each just to get through to this page :(. And yes, this is the only site that is doing it. Eugh.

EDIT: nvm, the moment I posted that everything started working fine again. Touch wood o_O

Last edited:
Is the forum not working half the time for anybody else? Took me 3 attempts of 5 minutes each just to get through to this page :(. And yes, this is the only site that is doing it. Eugh.

EDIT: nvm, the moment I posted that everything started working fine again. Touch wood o_O

Same here.

I have no idea what to be for Halloween. Short of showing up as a big, fuzzy bunny, I don't think there's a costume that would even look good on me.

Plus, I'm a bit broke.

I love Halloween, but this year: bah humbug. That applies to Thanksgiving and Christmas, too.