Random Thoughts....

My cell phones:

Samsung: works, intact, can't find the charger
Sony Ericsson 1: works, busted display, have charger
Sony Ericsson 2: doesn't work, intact display, have charger
Siemens: works, battery cover busted, have charger
Nokia: probably works, busted keypad, have charger(s)

So, stuck with the Siemens which is actually very light, simple and useable. The battery just might fall off.

4GB 2nd gen nano FTMFW
am i the only one that writes ?win? in his correct math problems (also true with fail in the wrong ones)?
That is what I got for mommy, I might have to borrow it :(

Why the hell does anybody need four iPods? Are they newer ones in succession or something?

iPod 1- first gen mini from about 6 years ago, only works sometimes
iPod 2- 5th gen 30 gb video from 4 years ago that I've managed to fix up until now.
iPod 3-2nd gen shuffle from 3 years ago It cost me 30$, it holds one playlist and has no screen
iPod 4- first gen touch, I can't use it in the car because I have to look at screen to use it and take my hands off the wheel and will crash.

Last edited:
Man, I'm still using my 10-gig iRiver H10 from 5 years ago...

h766.jpg

I'm willing to bet you did not use it as much as I used my ipod when I was in HS. I wore it the whole 7 hours ever day.

My only iPod left is an 80GB 5.5G iPod Video, which I'm going to swap a 160GB drive into at the end of this year. iSkin Evo 3 case and recently swapped in 950mha battery. Also planning on switching to a red "U2 edition" clickwheel.

I currently have:

1) iRiver H332 - H320 modified with 32GB CF card, 2200mha battery and rockbox
2) iRiver T10 512mb - Old Gym player
3) 2 x Sansa Clips - 1 8GB, 1 2GB. Used the 2GB one for a while until someone in the US shipped an 8GB to me.
4) iPod Nano 1st gen - Gave away to my sister. Rockboxed and battery replaced. Still works perfectly.
5) Cowon D2 - 16GB internal + 32GB SD card. Briliant little player, and rockbox is being ported to it. The only player I actually use for videos.
6) Sansa Fuze - 4GB + 8GB microSD. Bought this cheap 2nd hand on ebay, and it'll become my "daily" MP3 player.

Used to own an iPod mini, iRiver H130 (120 with 30GB HD swapped in), iRiver Clix, Olympus M:robe, 30GB iPod Video and some others, but they all ended up being sold.

I only have two iPods. The video one which replaced my 2nd gen iPod that was stolen from my house and now my 32GB 2nd gen iPod Touch. The video stays in my car since the damned thing is always plugged in which has probably ruined the battery anyways. The Touch goes in my purse so I can play games while bored at work :D :thumbsup:

That is exactly what I did. My 30 GB video went stayed in the car and the touch is used almost entirely for ebooks and games :lol:

Chels-When did your avvy became Jessica Ducky?

I have a 20gb iPod with a dead harddrive (4th gen)
a ipod nano 3rd gen

that is all

and occassionally i'll use my touch pro to listen to music (probably more often if htc weren't so dumb to make a massive adaptor to use headphones)

^Wanna give me the 4th gen? :p

P1000687.jpg

These are just the ones in my room, mostly for fixing my electronic things. :p

I know seriously. You should see the faces looking at the transmission in mine. :lol:

"Soldering gun" sounds so much manlier than "soldering iron", which is what it really is. Heck, it doesn't even have a trigger.

In all fairness, I've never seen a solder gun as small as kat's although google images did bring one like that up. All the ones I've seen did have a trigger and were very much gun shaped, like this:

images%5Citems%5Cj-100%20solder%20gun.jpg

I used to have one of those little radio adapter things to use my iPod mini in the car, but it kinda melted?/got stuck? in the hole when my car's A/C was out...in July...during those multiple days of 100+ degree weather. Boo. :(

I was finally able to pry out the piece of plastic that broke off in there, but now I have no idea where to find anywhere that still carries an adapter to fit an old-school iPod mini (the bigger, earlier version).

....I was at 99 rep power at the start of the day. (in the funny picture thread) I ended up getting repped for being repped which got me repped. what is this i dont even

^ plastic melting in your car? wow that's... that's something else. I guess I'll have to put that down on the list of things not to do: cheap plastic + inside car + lots of hot = avoid

a) re-run
b) you have to sit through all of the bits with Megan fox...which are all utter shit.

c) lolU2
d) SNL isn't even funny anyways
e) yeah, well, that's, like, my opinion, man