Random Thoughts....

So apparently Richard Nixon masks fell out of favor after Point Break. Which means I gotta find a new costume. Maybe I'll go as the Joker like everybody else will.

Possible drinking game: take a shot for every time you see someone dressed as the Joker. You'll have alcohol poisoning before you leave the dorm.

Why the hell does Youbook thinks i like to watch Tokyo mew mew

Youtube has been suggesting stupid shit like Miley horseface and other disney crap. Took a lot of watching F1 videos to get the suggestions back to Formula 1.

I'm rather disappointed that there are so many Twits on this forum.

Someone needs to kill Twitter.

I'm rather disappointed that there are so many Twits on this forum.

Someone needs to kill Twitter.
I only tweet about my underpants and the various things that stain them.

My tweets destroy twitter/make twitter better depending on how you look at it. Either way, my tweets are a good thing. Sorta.

OK, maybe not at all...

Last edited:
Cool beans, I just stepped outside just as two CF-18s were roaring overhead (one and then the other, they never take off in formation, sometimes land in formation).

Also, my wipers stopped working, apparently the wiper transmission went? Whatever, the thing what made them go got broked and now it's fixed.

The gear linkage for my windshield wipers has been broken for years. And guess how much that sucks? *points to my location*

I loathe driving in the rain. But thank god for Rain-X.

^Wow, I can't express how utterly stupid it is to drive in the rain without wipers, for years! I had a friend who was rear-ended on an enduro by some guy who was driving with worn-out wiper blades and no lights in a downpour. He could have easily been killed.

It's OK you have fucking Rain-X though.

Reactions: Jay
It's surprising how many people think they have broken wiper motors when the fuse has just blown.

The gear linkage for my windshield wipers has been broken for years. And guess how much that sucks? *points to my location*

I loathe driving in the rain. But thank god for Rain-X.

Aww...it's not that bad. I used to live in Renton and had a lot of mornings where I wondered if I even needed wipers on or not. Flick the lever every few minutes and all is well for that...

Now these crazy torrential downpours in Texas...that's another story. Stupid Altima's wipers can't keep up (and the car is poop in the rain...I guess that's why I never saw any in Seattle?).

I was just basically called racist by referring to spanish speaking people as "spanish people" because the correct term is "latinos."

I didn't specify a country, I didn't know people from spain are now latino. :blink:

^Wow, I can't express how utterly stupid it is to drive in the rain without wipers, for years! I had a friend who was rear-ended on an enduro by some guy who was driving with worn-out wiper blades and no lights in a downpour. He could have easily been killed.

It's OK you have fucking Rain-X though.

Its not like I drive in the rain very often. If it is raining I usually avoid going anywhere.

It's surprising how many people think they have broken wiper motors when the fuse has just blown.

That was the first thing we checked, and that wasn't it. The motors are not broken, they're not timed correctly anymore, and the gear linkage is also broken as well, so the wipers don't move in unison anymore.

My dad just doesn't seem to care that they're broken, and so he hasn't really bothered to help me fix them. <_<

I was just basically called racist by referring to spanish speaking people as "spanish people" because the correct term is "latinos."

I didn't specify a country, I didn't know people from spain are now latino. :blink:

wat :blink:

I don't see the racism in that, but I do see a logic fail on both parts. Spanish people are from Spain, spanish speaking people are from wherever the hell they want to be from. Latinos aren't people who speak spanish, they speak whatever the hell they want to speak, they're just folk from mexico and south. Whoever the PC numbnut that said that to you is, go bunch that person in the spleen for me please.

By the way, I'm not racist, but I've never known a native who wasn't poor. Get over yourselves, this country is no more yours than it is mine, we were all born here. You have done nothing to deserve special treatment. Huffing gasoline and not working because you feel special are the last things that will elevate you from poverty, you dirty native. Honestly, I don't even know of any natives who aren't poor. Metis don't count, they're basically white and almost all of them have only a small fraction of native blood in them nowadays, but that's still legally enough to call them Metis.

But I'm not racist, I'm just a realist.