Random Thoughts....

Been struggling with a Dynamics problem for an hour, I finally figure out how to solve it and immediately take a long break, I'm such a lazy ass.

Last edited:
Call it reward

I just realized the "active users" area carries through to sub forums, sub-sub forums, and even individual threads. That's pretty cool. (Yes, I'm very, very, very slow. You're used to this by now I assume.)

I accidentally stabbed a microwave.

Is that random enough for this thread?

I accidentally stabbed a microwave.

Is that random enough for this thread?

Like a bitch wouldn't shut up and I accidentally stabbed her kind of a stab or a I was practicing my Jackie Chan moves and accidentally stabbed the microwave kind of stab.

See, this is what happens when you spend extended amounts of time away from the kitchen. :p

<-- has moderate cooking skills.

See, I tend to burn things when I go in that room. Like microwave dinners, anything that has to get within eighty miles of the oven, and my kitchen.

I've even been too lazy to paint over the burn marks from the grease fire this summer.

I kinda want to paint it a cool color, though. Maybe yellow or green. The countertops are pink, so more pink would be pink overload, but I'm thinking green would look nice. Re-do the ceiling white with little gold stars on it, too, like the coffee shop had before it remodeled and got lame.

If I'm gonna lose my deposit anyway, I might as well make my apartment look awesome while I'm here.

Like a bitch wouldn't shut up and I accidentally stabbed her kind of a stab or a I was practicing my Jackie Chan moves and accidentally stabbed the microwave kind of stab.

It walked right in to my kitchen knife while I was slicing my awesome pizza that was going to the fridge, honestly I tell you. Rambled something about me using her just for cooking and what you know, straight in to my knife.

^ Yellow or green with pink, what the big F, are you colour blind or just blind?:blink:

Oh crap, I just voiced an opinion on interior paints..ok, here, take my man card, it's not like I got lots of use for it anyway.

Last edited:
^ Yellow or green with pink, what the big F, are you colour blind or just blind?:blink:

Oh crap, I just voiced an opinion on interior paints..ok, here, take my man card, it's not like I got lots of use for it anyway.
Hahahaha. Maybe.

The countertop is really small and that's really the only pink in there. The rest of my apartment is done in yellows and greens, though, so the pink tile can just deal with it.

- definitely open to suggestions, though

Last edited:
Hahahaha. Maybe.

The countertop is really small and that's really the only pink in there. The rest of my apartment is done in yellows and greens, though, so the pink tile can just deal with it.

Matt black chalkboard paint. All problems fixed.

Winland? saves the day once again.

Half of the weekend full of win, Sunday not so much, today is the longest Monday of my life, and tomorrow is going to suck donkey balls. No sense crying over spilled milk though I guess, I had a chance I took it and I lost it, life goes on. :)

Matt black chalkboard paint. All problems fixed.

Winland? saves the day once again.
Oooooh. Neato.

It's a small room, though, so I'm not sure about how cramped it'd look after the black paint...plus, I do plan on painting it back...but I like this idea.

It wouldn't stay plain black for long, though. :D

Yay! No classes this morning! But I wish I'd checked the phone messages before I'd had breakfast, got dressed, put on makeup etc. So now I'm too awake / alert to go back to bed and sleep in before wandering in there at 1pm - ish.. boo...

Good side, it's quite cold this morning and after a few warm days in a row it's a bit of shock. It might be better by the time I leave this afternoon (or it might piss down with rain - stupid changeable weather!). I don't know if they'll let us watch the race in class on the projector screen or what, but I hope they do, I put an amount of $ down on Daffodil (won't say how much - I don't usually punt and I'll be embarrassed if it runs last :-? ) and I wanna see how she goes. Go Daffy!!

(For non-Aussies who are wondering WTF I'm on about, today is Melbourne Cup Day the only day of the year on which I place a bet on anything.).

The company I work for is having a Friends and Family sale coming up. They are sending an email to all of our employees so they can forward on the coupon to all of their friends and family. We're having an in-store contest where we're asking the employees to CC the store when they send out their emails and we're tallying up the totals. There is a prize for the winner.

Everyone is smack talking everyone else and we're having fun with this contest.

Would it be bad forum etiquette to ask if there's anyone who would like to help me out by PMing me their email even the ones you use only for junk mail is fine as long as it's not a spambox.com email type thing...

Honestly, 100%, it's only 1 email with a coupon for our sale which can be deleted and noone would be signed up for anything. You won't get anything else from it, and I'll be sending it from my own email addres. Everyone will be a BCC, so noone will have anyone else's address.

I even couldn't care less if it's a .co.uk or .aus address as I also couldn't care less if anyone actually buys anything or even clicks any of the links.

edit: Sorry...as I clicked "post", I realized it probably is pretty bad form. Mods feel free to delete if you think it needs to go.

If anyone is game, thanks in advance. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Last edited:
How exactly are you going to pile up the addresses to see who gets the most prospective customers without showing the mail addresses?

I have no idea i just bought a random thing :blush:
It works though, so I am happy

There are so many versions on DS I'm not sure which to choose :?

When the CC was sent out, I would BCC everyone so no one receiving it would get it, but I guess you are right...I'd have to bring in a screenshot of my "Sent" email or something...hmm...trying to be secure and as private as I could think of is more trouble than I thought.

Could not give a shit about the Melbourne Cup. I don't like horses unless there's a couple of hundred of them crammed into an engine. We're having friends over for lunch but I'm hoping we only have to watch the one stupid horse race (why do we care? it's not like we give a shit about the other bajillion races that run in Melbourne the rest of the year) and can avoid the rest of the telecast.