Google's Tribute to Pacman

That's awesome! I just saw the pic...I didn't know you couple play it!!!!

Happy birthday, Pac-Man.

Fun Pac-Man info:
The game was initially called "Puck-Man" but it was discovered that the logo could be too-easily vandalized to "Fuck-Man."
The Atart 2600 was expected to be a wildly popular home version of the massive arcade hit, but instead, the designer was rushed, was crap, and along with the E.T. home game, became one of the two biggest failures in video game history.

Anyone have any more?

in other news: world productivity took a noticeable dive today for unknown reasons

:)

This was a good bit of fun until I went right through one of the ghosts and didn't get my 200 points. :roll:

2P mode is actually quite fun : )

it's the most stupid addictive game ever :p

I wish more games had a simple 2p mode like this...Mega Man was always my biggest wish for a 2p mode. :(

I have Pac-Man and Mrs. Pac-Man on my phone, and yet, I'm still playing this. :p

I just read that Crystal Sky Pictures (the production company behing Bratz and Ghost Rider) is making a Pac-Man movie, along with Tekken and Castlevania movies...not to mention a Robosapian movie. There is also, in the works, a Stretch Armstrong, Asteroids and Candy Land movies.

But worst of all...a Viewmaster movie.
Viewmaster.jpg

Stop raping nostalgia!!!

Last edited:
They're not raping nostalgia, nostalgia is just a dirty whore.

That's good. I was afraid it would be gone after their little anniversary thing was over.