Apparently black holes are racist.

spicysaurus

Car(s)
2007 MX-5

There's really not much to say other than WTF. And lulz. :lol:

African America holes?

Do these people have nothing better to do... Next they'll say a Yellow White star is offensive to chinese americans.

Just shut up and leave normal names alone...

Oh jesus christ. Fucking idiots.

Black holes aren't racist. They absorb everything, regardless of race or creed.

This is racist:

The difference between tyres and niggers is that tyres don't start singing when you put chains on them.

See what I mean?

I hate people.

One thing true about black holes, once you go black, you never go back :lol:

What the hell does he think a black hole is?

That is just mind numbingly stupid, that is.

One of the offended black guys in the first video is interviewed about the incident later. You won't believe what he says. He now finds Black Friday also offensive, and thinks the term White Christmas has some hidden meaning for today's society. The best part is when the interviewer starts to rattle off all kinds of words/terms that starts with "black" such as blackberry, blackboard, black gold, black top, etc.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYz4-HqOtac[/youtube]

"I feel the same way about Black Hole, about Black Friday."

"I understand the wikipedia, astrological, scientific term."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
If "african americans" no longer care about calling themselves black, why should they care that someone else uses it, you decided that using it for yourself is offensive, so gtfo and let us use it again, you can't remove the word from your own repertoire then complaint that someone else uses it for theirs and claim it's racist because it uses the same word. Black holes are BLACK, Black Gold is BLACK.

I don't know where to start with this.

Just epic facepalm is all I can say.

So since I'm working on brown dwarfs and my mentor's white, should I be offended? I'm going to gather all my brown brothers here (all the Latin Americans that is) and protest against the usage of the term.

While all the white scientists protest about white dwarfs.

And all the tall people with too much carotine in their system complain about red giants.

And all the people who are choking complain about blue-shifting.

Black is a color. Or, it's lack of color. That's the definition of 'black'. These wholes in space are completely void of light, and therefore color.

Following, the wholes are black. I have never met a person of African decent who is, in fact, black. Much in the same way that the average caucasian isn't white, but pink. The general caucasian face is, in fact, about 10 % more yellow than magenta, if we're to look scientificly at it.

Seriously, this is silly. Don't give them attention, just laugh.

The term African American is actually more offensive than "black." I think the genius Maddox summed it up nicely during one of this updates:

First of all, the label "African American" is the dumbest, most persistently used phrase in our vernacular. Every time you call someone an "African American," you're making at least two assumptions about the person:

1. That the person is an American. For example, if you saw this guy walking along on a street, you would probably think:

african_american_lol2.jpg

...which is fine, except for one small detail: this man is British, which makes you a presumptuous cock.

2. That the person is African (because it's inconceivable that black people could come from Haiti, India, Trinidad, Dominican Republic, Brazil, Australia, or Jamaica). Nevermind that; BLACK PEOPLE ONLY COME FROM AFRICA.

Not to mention that every time you give a black person the distinction of being "African American" out of a mixed group, you're making an assumption about an entire continent; not everyone from Africa is black. I guarantee all you politically correct morons out there have never called a white person an African American. Of course you could avoid all these problems by using the same standards on blacks as you would on whites by simply assuming that all whites are from Africa just as you do for all blacks, but that might be too forward, and in a polite society like ours, people would be all too pleased to point out which of the 192 countries you didn't guess they were actually from.

lol, black people

Try reading that in Old Spice Guy's voice.

Last edited:

I had some watermelon for desert at lunch it was delicious . Then I grilled some watermelon with a honey lime sauce giving it a nice caramel glaze. Even tastier.

She is an african american too.

8485c4e0990ce79b7fe313e415b66b27_charlize_theron-5035.jpg

vexadecom_000009-02_charlize-theron.jpg

Nipples ahead

CharlizeTheron8.jpg

Last edited:
"You know who likes fried chicken? Black people. You know who else likes fried chicken? EVERYBODY."

Watermelon IS delicious. I just had some during lunch. Fried chicken is very good as well. Not too into basketball though...

I know now, my car isn't black, it's african-american...

She is an african american too.

8485c4e0990ce79b7fe313e415b66b27_charlize_theron-5035.jpg

Nah min, shiss uh goddam kefuh bishuh! Shiss frum Seth Ifriceh! Dai het blick pipple mow dun innywan ilss un du frukkin plinut, min!

Phonetic Afrikaaner accent. PM me if translation required.