The story behind your username

FTFY!http://img237.imageshack.**/img237/8145/25310824headbang.gif

You know, even Nu-Metal, man.... the problem is as it became so mainstream, everywhere you go you'd watch their videos or hear their music, so you start to get fed up of them. Early Korn, even Limp Bizkit albums I found interesting... good to keep your head banging....

And I could only give respect to Sweden, home of In Flames, Soilwork, The Haunted, Arch Enemy and Scar Symmetry!!

mine cause nickname Ang and B-day is on the the best day of the year 25 . plus i love anything with a 5 in it .

Mine, though it seems simple, stems from a bunch of gaming usernames I use.

Went from Chaosdragon to bPChaosdragon to bPChaos to Chaos. lol

Usually this name is taken on most forums/games, so I use bPChaos.

Deathstar is just a nickname from some guys in a pub I used to be a regular in, it comes from my love of death metal, nothing to do with Star Wars and the Kat bit is a shortening of my name, Kathryn

You know, even Nu-Metal, man.... the problem is as it became so mainstream, everywhere you go you'd watch their videos or hear their music, so you start to get fed up of them. Early Korn, even Limp Bizkit albums I found interesting... good to keep your head banging....

And I could only give respect to Sweden, home of In Flames, Soilwork, The Haunted, Arch Enemy and Scar Symmetry!!

OOOHHHH YEAH!! Love Arch Enemy! seen them live twice, Angela is one of the coolest women on the planet

Deathstar is just a nickname from some guys in a pub I used to be a regular in, it comes from my love of death metal, nothing to do with Star Wars and the Kat bit is a shortening of my name, Kathryn

You should get a pink username from not-a-dude -group.

How YOU doin'...

Based on your nickname, have you listen to a Swedish industrial-goth band called Deathstars?

g-double a-s-c eh

g=first letter of my first name
aa=first letter of my middle name twice
s=first letter of my first last name
c=you guessed it, first letter of my last last name

I needed to think of a name, fast. I didn't want to use the same one that I use on other forums because I wanted this account to remain separate.

I had just watched Jeremy's review of the Golf R32 vs BMW 135i and I had the word Austere stuck in my head.

It's a shit name, it has no meaning to me, it sounds pretentious... but it's way too late to change it now.

I got my nickname when I was about 8. Because we were two boys called Erik in my class we started to be called by our last names, for some reason they nicknamed my last name in a commonplace way in sweden taking the first syllable sal and then adding le.
Since I attended the same school for 9 years it stuck all the way through that sorta, so when I was 13 and the internet rolled along and there were irc and ICQ and other "cool stuff" so I used my then nickname but with a lower case s. Then as I entered highschool none new of that nickname as it was pretty much none from my old school there. And I was just called Erik or by my last name in full. But I still use salle as my internet nick or handle whenever possible.

It was a long time ago, playing a RPG. The name stuck for Internet uses only.