On Patrol in a 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

Air Marshalls = TSA.

There are 87,000 flights per day in the US.
A few cases per year out of 32 million flights is such a problem.. Yes the travel restrictions suck, but there are no alternatives that are viable.

Again though were is the proof they have caught anyone? And air marshals on planes are not the guys at the gates.

Why exactly do they have badass guns? In the event of being assaulted shouldnt they run away and call in backup with a badass radio instead?

Why do we expect our law enforcement officers to suddenly become heroic rambo figures and start shooting at people?

Again though were is the proof they have caught anyone? And air marshals on planes are not the guys at the gates.

Yeah, I think they caught a couple of unruly drunks.

I wish they would "pacify" the damn screaming toddlers.

Those we have caught don't make the media or news. Remember, the media only spreads doom&gloom and how much the government sucks.
I had a nice long post, but accidentally closed the window and I CBA to retype it all out.

The discussion is moot anyways, because there is no way for us to tell how life would be like without the current way of doing airport security. For example, who knows how many baddies were not caught but put off trying to get on to a plane by the security and didn't even attempt to bypass it? Nobody, that's who.

Those we have caught don't make the media or news. Remember, the media only spreads doom&gloom and how much the government sucks.
I had a nice long post, but accidentally closed the window and I CBA to retype it all out.

Gotta disagree with that one - they seem to be happy with our incompetent government and parrot all the administration's press releases with little questioning of their veracity more than writing articles about how the government sucks these days.

More importantly, the security measures taken at actual transport hubs are riddled with holes due to political correctness and stupidity. (No offense, Quiky, I know you're not responsible for that.) There are faster, more effective and efficient ways of dealing with the problem than what we're doing at airports right now. Nobody in the US government at current seems to want to go there, though.

Last edited:

Faux News is more than eager to point out how much we need the PATRIOT Act and other nonsense.