On Patrol in a 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

I just read this story while getting my X aligned.

QFT. They actually spent our homeland security dollars on something useful for once and not on those worthless rejects known as the TSA.
Worthless rejects? I love it when Joe Public has no clue what we actually do. :rolleyes:

QFT. They actually spent our homeland security dollars on something useful for once and not on those worthless rejects known as the TSA.

why do you say they are worthless? i really wanna know

why do you say they are worthless? i really wanna know

Sorry for the overstatement, I just flew today and was annoyed with them as usual. So in screening today (as always it seems) they were so inconsistent that I cant even begin to understand it. So they toss my shaving cream (I flew down with it btw), but leave the scissors that I forgot were in there till after the flight. And while yes my fault for buying it just outside security they wouldn't let me take my unopened cold water bottle from the store next to the checkpoint with the receipt. Thankfully the store walked it through the store to the other side and handed it to me when I got through.

In the past I have made it through with full Nalgens yet had my toothpaste tossed for not being in a ziplock. I have gone through with lighters yet had my powdered sugar donuts themselves swabbed for explosives. I told him he could keep them. (Though admittedly another TSA worker apologized saying that guy was a hard ass.)

It is this continuous inconsistency that bugs me. If they were tough all the time while I would probably gripe I would not be as annoyed, same if they were consistently lax. My problem comes when they act all tough but half the time don't seem to give two shits. Go one way or another, this in between garbage serves no one. Nothing personal and sorry for generalizing I am sure it is a hard job, but this is just the tip of the iceberg of my experience with them and I must say I have next to no positive experiences with them.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Yes, in europe we have so much civilisation we need no border patrol, infact, we even opened up our borders to all the eastern European and arab criminals so they can come, rape ,murder and steal all they want and just go back unchecked should they wish......lefty civilisation FTW!

*was the sarcasm obvious enough or should I ad some more? *

Last edited:
So all Eastern Europeans and Arabs are rapists, murderers and thieves, right? I'm sure the western countries have got enough of those themselves.

So all Eastern Europeans and Arabs are rapists, murderers and thieves, right? I'm sure the western countries have got enough of those themselves.

Did I say that? God.....why do you people always play the racist card whenever someone brings up actual problems within certain groups of immigrants? problems that have exploded since the loosening of the borderprotocols.....

Wanna come down here to be a plumber? fine by me, welcome!, grab a chair and have a beer.
Wanna come down here because things were getting a little hot in your own country and you decide to take your career in crime elsewere? huge problem, wheter you lot decide to ignore it or not.

Wow, it's awesome. I'm sure a thing as huge and menacing as this keeps the criminals away when they spot it on the horizon. Too bad it's just too big and in your face for europe...nobody ever seems to have a moustache like him over here.

Oh, the car is allright.

God.....why do you people always play the racist card

"We people" would less often "play the racist card" if you people would less often pre-judge an enormously huge group of people based on their ethnicity.

"We people" would less often "play the racist card" if you people would less often pre-judge an enormously huge group of people based on their ethnicity.

Yeahyeah, If you want to keep sticking your head in the sand and keep playing content happy joyjoy European living in wonderfull lalaland that's fine by me...........

Last edited:
Sorry for the overstatement, I just flew today and was annoyed with them as usual. So in screening today (as always it seems) they were so inconsistent that I cant even begin to understand it. So they toss my shaving cream (I flew down with it btw), but leave the scissors that I forgot were in there till after the flight. And while yes my fault for buying it just outside security they wouldn't let me take my unopened cold water bottle from the store next to the checkpoint with the receipt. Thankfully the store walked it through the store to the other side and handed it to me when I got through.

In the past I have made it through with full Nalgens yet had my toothpaste tossed for not being in a ziplock. I have gone through with lighters yet had my powdered sugar donuts themselves swabbed for explosives. I told him he could keep them. (Though admittedly another TSA worker apologized saying that guy was a hard ass.)

It is this continuous inconsistency that bugs me. If they were tough all the time while I would probably gripe I would not be as annoyed, same if they were consistently lax. My problem comes when they act all tough but half the time don't seem to give two shits. Go one way or another, this in between garbage serves no one. Nothing personal and sorry for generalizing I am sure it is a hard job, but this is just the tip of the iceberg of my experience with them and I must say I have next to no positive experiences with them.

this is by no means a negative responce to you, but, ill say this about them. they have a hard job with stupid timelines. they have to get a certain amount of people through in a small amount of time. there is alot of prescreening going on as your standing in line so they may not check you as hard as others based on certain things. as far as powdered donuts, well, exposed powder (like on donuts) is mandatory to be checked and its easy as well. i hear people complain about these guys al the time and i guess i cant blame them, but, most have no clue what they are doing. put yourself in thier shoes(no pun intended) and i think it will help you understand. its very hard for me to explain on here but i have done my best.

i have worked for the government and im very aware of what these people do. i hope you can understand a little better about them.

Worthless rejects? I love it when Joe Public has no clue what we actually do. :rolleyes:

Enlighten us, Quiky. Because to the general public all TSA is good for is long lines, delays, going through out bags and stealing our stuff.

Current airport security is a joke, all they did was move the soft target from the aircraft to the security line. If someone wanted to do some real damage they would walk into an airport with a bomb-vest, get in line at security and detonate when they were right in the middle.

We have the illusion of security.

Enlighten us, Quiky. Because to the general public all TSA is good for is long lines, delays, going through out bags and stealing our stuff.

Current airport security is a joke, all they did was move the soft target from the aircraft to the security line. If someone wanted to do some real damage they would walk into an airport with a bomb-vest, get in line at security and detonate when they were right in the middle.

We have the illusion of security.

but really, you could say that with any crowd. look at the times square attempt. the safest way to fly is to hub through smaller airports. i would fly from Sanford/Orlando airport a few miles away from OIA and land in an equally smaller airport. i hate flying into big airports and thats where most of the threats are.

You know, I never understood the Raptor until now. It's not a consumer product AT ALL - it's a government contract cash cow with a niche consumer market.

Actually, it's perfect for driving fast in our crumbling inner cities - like Houston.

I'm with Dave, the TSA don't have a sound track record. They have yet to catch a terrorist. A bit ago they let a bomber with explosives from Pakistan go by. There are several instances of people accidentally carrying guns through without the TSA noticing.

Pre 911 security and air marshals are all that is needed. TSA is a worthless inconvenience.

Last edited:

Cowboy's statement was that "Eastern European and Arab criminals" are let in. Not that Eastern Europeans and Arabs are let in and they are all criminals. See the difference?

EDIT: I am not condoning or agreeing with him.

Last edited:
Judging by the facts opening the borders has not increased the number of crimes committed by foreigners anyways, here's the percentages for the entire statistics period of unified Germany:

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/narf/2010/07/18/graph.png

Sauce

The absolute number of all crimes has not risen, so both the percentage and the absolute number of crimes by foreigners has dropped. There is no indication that foreigners are more criminal than locals.

I'm with Dave, the TSA don't have a sound track record. They have yet to catch a terrorist. A bit ago they let a bomber with explosives from Pakistan go by. There are several instances of people accidentally carrying guns through without the TSA noticing.

Pre 911 security and air marshals are all that is needed. TSA is a worthless inconvenience.
Air Marshalls = TSA.

There are 87,000 flights per day in the US.
A few cases per year out of 32 million flights is such a problem.. Yes the travel restrictions suck, but there are no alternatives that are viable.

Air Marshalls = TSA.

There are 87,000 flights per day in the US.
A few cases per year out of 32 million flights is such a problem.. Yes the travel restrictions suck, but there are no alternatives that are viable.

Israel.