Where In The World Is..?

I only log onto facebook if I actually get a message. I hate social network sites like that they are creepy :|

Do what I do, strip your profile so other people can't creep on yours and then you are free to freely creep on everyone else's!

Well in reality I deleted everything because Facebook is evil and sells your information, not to mention your soul, to advertisers. But I couldn't close it entirely, sometimes you just gotta creep.

<- Is a creep, but is okay with it since I like the song Creep, by those British creeps Radiohead.

<- Is a creep, but is okay with it since I like the song Creep, by those British creeps Radiohead.
Fun fact: Radiohead hates that song.

Yeah unfortunately it is is good for people who need to contact you which is the only reason mine still exists. >_>

fun fact: i once was at werchter and first radiohead played, and after him moby: "he again didn't play it? i'll play it" and he started creep. was awesome :D

Yeah, well, it was the first Facebook group to be made and it actually has people in there you recognize as opposed to that other group. Plus there is a page for FinalGear on Facebook that Viper did make.

Hi Kat. :wave:

Did not see that coming. Gossip, gossip, gossip, *bam* a wild katwalk appears!

Proud to present: The german Johnny Cash... NOT. But to be honest, this one is quite brilliant, probably the best thing he did since "Er f?hrt nen 30-Tonner Diesel" ("He drives an 30-ton diesel"), which, eventhough it sounds like an awful trucking-themed county song, is surprisingly good.

Last edited:
Dunno why the name should pop into my head suddenly, but Ironlord hasn't posted since January......

He had a...disagreement with another member here. Sad, really.

... Mautzel? Last post August 3rd, 2009, last activity January 4th, 2010 - I think he would have enjoyed the N?rburgring-meet, too.

...fbc?

last activity was on November 11th, 2009
that's almost a year!

HondaF1? Moved to Scotland and barely heard from since.

Dooo do do do Doo do do do Scotland. ? Australians go there but are never heard of again! He mentioned going on a bus too. ?.

HondaF1 announced he would be coming on very rarely upon moving to Scotland, so it's not much of a surprise he eventually stopped visiting with any regularity.

What about fbc though? I wasn't here in November so I don't know, but I assume if he had any plans to leave or log on infrequently he would have at least told Viper to assign someone else to his moderator duties.

Swek hangs around on irc...

What happened to Ambermorn?

Hey LeMans! :)

I'm here, haven't been here in ages. I fell behind in watching TG eps, so I didn't come here in case I spoiled myself, plus stressing the hell out with uni and what not.

I'm still quite active on Facebook, but I'll definitely make the effort to pop in here more often. This place is so busy now, I'll have to lurk to catch up.

Best wishes to all.

Where's flydiscovery? I miss her/it.