Post a pic of yourself

In the bottom right - the only one working. :D

18_7945.JPG

Bonus action shot!

18_5123.JPG

Last edited:
:think: ... for a Village People tribute band, is it hindering or beneficial that I'm useless at anything involving music, sans listening? :lol:

Just bring your fireman's outfit and everything will be fine.
Except he's not a fireman.

shad, care to share wtf you a doing there? That thing is a little small to be the replacement bridge for the A 2. (And your pictures never provide enough information for me to identify the location - it's annoying. :p;))

I've got a joke for you: how many Germans does it take to build a bridge? ;)

You have great range... have you ever considered a career in acting? :p

shad, care to share wtf you a doing there? That thing is a little small to be the replacement bridge for the A 2. (And your pictures never provide enough information for me to identify the location - it's annoying. :p;))

We were practicing building a cantilever bridge, working our way forwards from one side of a small dip. What you see there is me assembling the first cantilever arm.
And that was in Mengede, just off the A2. :p

What's that balloon on the pole in the background?

It's a Powermoon, a special glare free source of illumination. And no, we didn't need the light, some of our guys just set it up to check if it's ok.

wait, wait... his "hello" looks different! :p
surely this is something different? ... somebody better figure it out!

Sometimes things get improved in translation :p

It's a Powermoon, a special glare free source of illumination. And no, we didn't need the light, some of our guys just set it up to check if it's ok.

Finally i know how that things are called in english! They are not only used for providing a base light in nighttime film shoots, but also by the police to provide light for the traditional Labour Day riots in Kreuzberg.

If my glasses weren't on my face right now I'd be asking you to mail them back to me.