Carbage

The Mirage is only a hatchback here, and its also the ricers car of choice, along with the Lancer of that generation. What was the Mirage in the states?

mitsubishi_mirage_gif.gif

Two door coupe or four door sedan, I've only ever seen the coupe though, I think they sold better. Though obviously they didn't come with scissor doors.

Yeah we only had the 2D and 4D. Most of the ones are all dead now, either due to how harshly they depreciated or because they died.

I have a 4D version though. It's not very big at all. And the trunk sucks, really bad design. I would never rice it out or anything like that because it would be quite bad to even drive. (Embarrassing really. This really nice lady at a "hipster" coffee place I go to sometimes has an old 90 or 91 Camry that has this weird "spoiler" that is really small and almost looked like a towel holder. I almost asked her why, but I decided against it. xD)

Yeah we only had the 2D and 4D. Most of the ones are all dead now, either due to how harshly they depreciated or because they died.

I have a 4D version though. It's not very big at all. And the trunk sucks, really bad design. I would never rice it out or anything like that because it would be quite bad to even drive. (Embarrassing really. This really nice lady at a "hipster" coffee place I go to sometimes has an old 90 or 91 Camry that has this weird "spoiler" that is really small and almost looked like a towel holder. I almost asked her why, but I decided against it. xD)

Heh, mine had trouble going up hills as it was, let alone with the added kilograms of spoiler and bodykit that everyone chooses to put on theirs.

Mine has issues going up a hill without having much on it? Especially with the Air Con on. Oh but the Air Con is MAGNIFICENT. That is the one truly best point about the car. I can keep it on the first setting even when it's 100 outside and feel fine. Four freezes my arm off. O_O
(I have the 113 hp 1.8L engine. It's quite miserable.)

Mine has issues going up a hill without having much on it? Especially with the Air Con on. Oh but the Air Con is MAGNIFICENT. That is the one truly best point about the car. I can keep it on the first setting even when it's 100 outside and feel fine. Four freezes my arm off. O_O
(I have the 113 hp 1.8L engine. It's quite miserable.)

You're lucky. I only had 1.5L and nearly 90hp. There's a steep section of fast dual-carriageway that I travel often, and to keep up with the traffic, it's foot to the floor in 3rd with the air con off. Too bad if it's a hot day. Choose between getting to where you want to be on time or getting there not soaked in sweat :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah well it seemed to me that a lot of people had to make that decision, as sometimes I do if it's in the 80s. For me it's more like air con or not getting run over by the big-ass truck or Mercedes behind you.

(Well 113 HP wasn't really much better honestly. I still get to 60 in about maybe 10 seconds? Maybe? I don't even bother to accelerate fast because my engine's quite old and has about 2004xx miles on it. The car weighs about 2300-ish pounds. What makes me upset is when people turn out in front of me [because I have a slow car] when I finally get to the speed limit because then I have to slow down and try to accelerate back again.)

You're lucky. I only had 1.5L and nearly 90hp. There's a steep section of fast dual-carriageway that I travel often, and to keep up with the traffic, it's foot to the floor in 3rd with the air con off. Too bad if it's a hot day. Choose between getting to where you want to be on time or getting there not soaked in sweat :lol:

Mt Ousley/Bulli pass i take it? ;-)

I had similar experiences in my old KF Laser :-D

Mt Ousley/Bulli pass i take it? ;-)

I had similar experiences in my old KF Laser :-D
Spot on :D

That road is a pain in the arse most of the time. You need plenty of power just so you can get it over with quickly. Although its not much help when massive coal trucks decide they own the road and take up all 3 lanes trying to overtake eachother on an incline at around 40km/h :shakefist:

Last edited:
dsc_0535.jpg

dsc_0537.jpg

dsc_0541.jpg

dsc_0564.jpg

dsc_0576.jpg

dsc_0581.jpg

dsc_0547.jpg

I was like: WTF. A STRATOS IN RACING LIVERY IS NOT CARBA...... oh.

I hope thats one of the replicas. in any case... fix the car. kill whoever did that with fire.