Questions game

Don't you mean instruction manuals?

Or the man-read? Is it not like man-flu?

Is the man-read not also deadly?

Isn't the female meant to be more deadly than the male? :p

If men only man-read the instructions or directions, are they not in danger of getting seriously hurt?

Even if it's a fatal one?

Wouldn't the best way to die be to get wasted in Las Vegas, wake up to find that you've somehow inexplicably become involved in an underground drugs operation in San Francisco with the Triads, steal a Mustang, tear up the streets of San Fran Chinatown in said Mustang whilst on the run from the law, cause carnage, end up in incognito as you pose as a park ranger in Yosemite National Park, work there for 6 months until the FBI find out, head for the border, find police cars and helicopters chasing you, and in the panic, drive the Mustang off the Grand Canyon in the most spectacular fireball possible?

Wouldn't the best way to die be to get wasted in Las Vegas, wake up to find that you've somehow inexplicably become involved in an underground drugs operation in San Francisco with the Triads, steal a Mustang, tear up the streets of San Fran Chinatown in said Mustang whilst on the run from the law, cause carnage, end up in incognito as you pose as a park ranger in Yosemite National Park, work there for 6 months until the FBI find out, head for the border, find police cars and helicopters chasing you, and in the panic, drive the Mustang off the Grand Canyon in the most spectacular fireball possible?

isn't that a complete script for the next Michael Bay film?

These asteroids?

asteroids.jpg

Is it really bad that I didn't play that on an emulator?

Surely there are better things to play on an emulator?

Are there?

You mean you haven't played Toejam and Earl or Earthworm Jim?

the only emulator worth having is the star wars galaxies emulator, am i right? come on, i am ain't i?

Are those crickets I hear?