Random Thoughts....

Karaoke is the shit. Put on Nine Inch Nails-Closer, thats my joint. When the first chorus of "I wanna fuck you like an animal" comes on its electric. Also acceptable for trying to be all smoove is Weezer-Say it Aint So and Radiohead-Creep. also Plain White T's-Hey There Delilah

Maybe you karaoke fans should take my place.

Nah it'll be fun.

On another note, I feed my labmates (all women) chocolate covered pretzels and milano cookies. One of them is married, one of them has a boif, the other one is not thinking of guys at the moment. Imagine if I had a gf. Ladies :wicked:.

Get yo chocolate on with LP.

So totally can't wait for tomorrow, I get my first paycheck :D Granted, its only for one day's worth of work, but its still something. Next paycheck isn't until Christmas Eve :(

I just went to make some pasta, I poured it in and started to cook it... a bug floated up :cry:

I think I have consumed more Vicks cold medication today than I have actual food. Of all the days to start coughing and sniffling, it was the Anniversary of Escaping the Womb.

On the brighter side, my co-workers surprised me with a cake. Seriously, it wasn't a lie.

I'm starting to think that easy finals are worse than hard ones. I have SUCH a hard time getting myself to go study for them. At least I'm stuck in a quiet room waiting on LeMons footage to upload, but daaaaaaang.

It's seriously like, "blah blah blah fundamentalism blah blah Vatican II blah blah OH LOOK A BUNNY!" Dang religion final. DANG IT.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think that easy finals are worse than hard ones. I have SUCH a hard time getting myself to go study for them. At least I'm stuck in a quiet room waiting on LeMons footage to upload, but daaaaaaang.

It's seriously like, "blah blah blah fundamentalism blah blah Vatican II blah blah OH LOOK A BUNNY!" Dang religion final. DANG IT.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2010/12/09/tumblr_kxk5813E9N1qzewk6o1_500.jpg

No go watch some motorsports and have a drink.

At least you are not being tested on the actual vatican building? *part of what kat has to study*

I am going to Ikea with my sister and her boyfriend, sweet deal!

Also, nose bleeds suck, damn cold, mostly the insane coughing, popping blood vessels in my nose.

Last edited:
I used to get pretty much chronic nosebleeds. Last year it really diminished in the number of incidents. So far this year, even with it being dryer than your grandma's... well, nevermind, I haven't gotten any random spontaneous nosebleeds so far so it's looking like that's finally behind me. Yay!

Also, I have jerk chicken marinading in the fridge, can't wait for supper tomorrow!

I used to get pretty much chronic nosebleeds. Last year it really diminished in the number of incidents. So far this year, even with it being dryer than your grandma's... well, nevermind, I haven't gotten any random spontaneous nosebleeds so far so it's looking like that's finally behind me. Yay!

Also, I have jerk chicken marinading in the fridge, can't wait for supper tomorrow!

Huh, I had the same problem and it seems to have resolved itself around the same time..... Nothing at all this year, only a few last year, but the winter before that, one or more than one per day.

I've only gotten a lot of nosebleeds recently with this horrible cough I have, been pinching the top of my nose a lot in the last few weeks.

At karaoke. Fucking sang sexyback :lmao:.

My mentor sang with me.

I am going to Ikea with my sister and her boyfriend, sweet deal!

Also, nose bleeds suck, damn cold, mostly the insane coughing, popping blood vessels in my nose.
poppin vessels in your nose
with the sniffles
when we sneeze we do it right
balls like wiffles

</annoyingsongstuckincoco'shead>

Sidenote: Ikea has comfy-looking couches. I wouldn't mind one if I can ever replace the beige "here, have a couch" couch in my living room. :/ OMG THEY HAD A BRIGHT RED ONE* and this is still not homework dang it dang it dang it.

I need a nap.

*This would not match my apartment, but it was awesome. This couch talk is making me sleepier. 'kthxnn.

Last edited:
Yay, looks like I'm headed out for drinky tiem tonight! :dance: :beer:

I'll do anything, to get away from my mother when she has work colleagues over, all I can hear is 'Bitch bitch bitch moan, drivel drivel drivel, idiot said this, bitch said that, blah, blah.' Even women in their 50's can still get stuck in that mode. If I'd ever sat down and properly complained about everything I haven't liked about my TAFE course and people in it over the past two years she'd have environmental deafness. I just go out with friends and drink instead...erm.

I save my whining for the internets... :p

Last edited:
Couldn't help but laugh at all the tweets with the hashtag #fatindiebands. Made my day from what has been really dark in the head.