Spied: Pagani C9

Definately not, those would be massive for wastegate pipes. 2000bhp single turbo drag cars have smaller wastegate exits. Not to mention no one's going to have screamer pipes in a street car if they want any chance of passing emissions. In pictures where the car has the twin exhausts exiting the diffuser it doesn't have the quad exit. But in those pictures from South Africa you can see the exhaust is definately routed to the quad exit and apparently they're just using the old diffuser which had holes for the test exhausts.

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=22977
Pagani registers almost-unpronounceable name

Pagani looks set to call its forthcoming replacement for the Zonda supercar the 'Huayra', which is - apparently - the word for wind in the ancient South American language of Quechua.
If you're wondering exactly why this might be, company founder Horacio Pagani is from Argentina (so there's the Latin American connection), while Pagani has a tradition (though admittedly not a very long one) of naming its products after famous winds.

The name was revealed by Italian web site Al Volante, which discovered that Pagani had put in a request to register the name as a trademark within the EU.

No fucking way! :lmao:
Zonda & Huayra
Tell me I have a vivid imagination but those are quite close to some specific Finnish words.
Pagani Hooker, I actually kinda like it. :cool:

Last edited:
Pagani registers almost-unpronounceable name

hoo-ay-rah. pretty easy actually?

I can imagine how Clarkson will present it,:clarkson: "This is the Pagani Hoo-ay-ruh, which sounds like a Hyundai. -Long ass pause- But it doesn't drive like one. *Screeching tyres*"

Pagani is such a tease.

[video=youtube;OTIK80f-4bY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTIK80f-4bY[/video]

Here is whats possibly the Pagani Huayra
http://img406.imageshack.**/img406/3447/16325148880499173958254.jpg

Hopefully it doesn't look like that....

And yet you like the Ferrari? I'm not saying that I like this. It's not bad, but it's not great either. The Ferrari falls into that same category.

The ferrari is a different thing altogether. the main problem with this is the lights. while the lights on the ferrari aren't great, these are hideous because they're too small and beady. Also, when the rest of the car is styled so aggressively, the grille needs some more to assert itself.

The ferrari is a different thing altogether. the main problem with this is the lights. while the lights on the ferrari aren't great, these are hideous because they're too small and beady. Also, when the rest of the car is styled so aggressively, the grille needs some more to assert itself.

This has similar lights to the Zonda, but I do agree that the styling doesn't match. The Ferrari FF also has some very disjointed styling, the front view bringing the same feelings of disgust that this car brings. I'm tempted to say that you like the Ferrari because it's a Ferrari, but styling is subjective. Some people will like it, some people won't.

Last edited:
This has similar lights to the Zonda, but I do agree that they styling doesn't match. The Ferrari FF also has some very disjointed styling, the front view bringing the same feelings of disgust that this car brings. I'm tempted to say that you like the Ferrari because it's a Ferrari, but styling is subjective. Some people will like it, some people won't.

i'd say that i think that proportions and every other view of the ferrari overpower a weak front end, whereas the fron of the pagani is crucial to the success of the design as a whole.