Spied: Pagani C9

If it looks like that it'll be a much bigger step backward on the looks department than the Ferrari. I didn't like the previous 4 seater Ferraris either so the FF wasn't much of a shock for me.
Pagani needs to keep its reputation by making brilliant cars with excellent design like the Zonda was. Not sure if they can pull it off by making a bad looking car especially when it's their only model.
Ferrari is always Ferrari so they can do almost anything they want.

Last edited:
The very first Zonda, the regular C12, was magnificent...

Pagani-Zonda-S-73-SA-Studio-1280x960.jpg

They've gone downhill since, IMO with the Zonda F and Zonda R becoming more and more ugly.

i think it needs a front spoiler of some sort....

Edit: I just noticed the side mirrors...I know they are unique on the earlier Zonda but the ones on the this is just....blah

Last edited:
The name is weird and the car looks meh. I do like the interior though.

Classy to Vulgar in 3.2 seconds!

img_2293.jpg

No wonder everyone kept ordering special edition Zonda Fs.

Last edited:
I can't really see anyone watching the new Lambo and thinking "hmm... this, or for over twice the money I'll take a slower, worse looking pagani. The lambo will smach it. And don't think this is going to be more luxurious.

I can't really see anyone watching the new Lambo and thinking "hmm... this, or for over twice the money I'll take a slower, worse looking pagani. The lambo will smach it. And don't think this is going to be more luxurious.

Exclusivity.

well If I wanted to have a exclusive car, I'd pay more to lamborghini to make my lp700 more powerfull and fit machine guns. Sory, I love the Zonda, but this is a let down. a over-priced let down

Pagani-Zonda-S-73-SA-Studio-1280x960.jpg

+
Multi%20Pie%20Achievement.jpg

=
Pagani-Huayra-First-FT.jpg

Has anyone else noticed those two flaps sticking up between the headlights? What duh hail are those for?

As a big fan of Pagani I am deeply disappointed with the Huayra looks. But I'll wait a little before final judgement, Horacio is always good for surprises. Those flaps make me suspicious.

The back is great, IMO, but the front is just horrid, especially as the LED lights give the car braces, and it has an unpronounceable name.

BTW, I just read on the previous page that the owner wanted to continue the tradition of naming cars after famous winds, so by that logic the next Pagani could be called a Passat :D.

Last edited: