Most distracting audience member

Nobody's posted today's?

orp8i.png

^5

I'm still stuck in the moderation queue. ;P

Guys n gals, please help me out here - I'm new to this forum and only here for this reason;

This may sound very corny and stalkeresque, but I don't think so. can you help me out here please? http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Top-Gear-Girl/147256138666507

If you thread cr@p me or my FB page, I'll be a tad fed up, so help in good faith or keep comments to yourself please!

Very much appreciated from this newbie!!

Sorry but this gives me the creeps. You need to get out more if you get to a point where you are trying to track down someone from the TG crowd.

This may sound very corny and stalkeresque

Really? I certainly didn't think so. I can recognize true love when I see it, just like you found true love when you turned on the TV and a random audience member was selected to be in the front row of a globally syndicated program with free tickets for the public.

This is precious. Maybe Nicholas Sparks will write a novel about this.

that is a whole different league of disturbing. if there was a premier league that would definately be a good candidate for it.

Agreed. There was quite a few 8+ in this episode, but the distracting person to me was a shorter woman...at about 16:11, there's two attractive-ish brunettes behind clarkson. Stuck between them in another women who can just barely peek over their shoulders. :p

What about the blonde in the purple top in 16x03?

Something for the not-a-dudes...

2192ty1.jpg

Surely you don't mean Jonathan Ross. :lol: Nice ponch on that man.

I noticed the army guys too, but honestly, the interview had me in such stitches I may need to re-watch.

There were far too many distractions this week, especially during "the noooz". The two brunettes mentioned earlier certainly popped up on my.. err... "radar".

:threadnopics:

I'd oblige myself but since I don't download them.....

Some distractions for everybody :D. I really should have downloaded the 720p... erm, for the scenery and uh... Albania... :whistle:.

TG16x03girls1.jpg

1... 2... 3... There are 3 brunettes. And a short woman who distracted NecroJoe :p.

TG16x03girls2.jpg

Purple Top blonde:

TG16x03girls3.jpg

And again! Two gents behind Hammond obviously subscribe to this thread. The bloke on the right however, appears more interested in James May :p.

TG16x03girls5.jpg

:D

TG16x03girls4.jpg

Last edited:
1... 2... 3... There are 3 brunettes.

The one on the left of the pic is the one I was especially distracted by. I kept rewinding. You know... just in case I missed anything. There's a great shot of her at or towards the end of the news segment.

The army guys were marines who were in rehabilitation from Afghanistan, they were standing behind me during the news and the SIARPC. There were quite a few of them and they were all lovely, I spent a while talking to their commanding officer. Boy, was there testosterone in the room (Clarkson, May, Hammond and a whole pack of marines?)

The Albanian girl in the red beret was stunningly pretty, much more so than in the photo on this thread.

The Albanian girl in the red beret was stunningly pretty, much more so than in the photo on this thread.
I tried my best :(. She must have been one of the best Top Gear 'distractions' we've had since Suspenders girl! :D.