Jordan (Katie Price) buys a Veyron

Six billion faces and twelve billion palms in the world aren't enough sometimes.

Noooooooooo pink whyyyy??????

Mind you, I like pink, but on a Veyron that is just horrible. And how can this chick afford the car, I thought she was just a reality show star (and not because she's rich)?

Rumor has it that Veyrons in Europe are going for much less than you'd think due to the ongoing world financial issues.

So are other exotics, like the XJ220.

Last edited:
Classy lady...

If it were a Viper then Viper would :blowup:

His dream woman ruins his dream car.......

Noooooooooo pink whyyyy??????

Mind you, I like pink, but on a Veyron that is just horrible. And how can this chick afford the car, I thought she was just a reality show star (and not because she's rich)?

She could probably afford the factory

Cunt.

Project Kahn are the UK Mansory and that Veyron is a cheap one ?695,875.

There's already a pink Veyron in existence. Good on her for buying one.

Painted pink, it will look exactly like a giant pig... with wheels.

What a waste of a veyron. all we need to do now is wait for the pathetic crash in a Tesco car park

You beat me to it.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if it was featured on the news. I can clearly picture Clarkson taking your quote.

Last edited:
Lots of people with tall poppy syndrome on here. :think:

It'll look gaudy as hell, which is ok because she is gaudy too. Match made in heaven.

I await the small fender bender on a mini roundabout, or when she comes to sell it, the curbed wheels, dings in the doors and scrapes down the bumpers. At least it will have been driven and not kept under lock n key in a climate controlled room.

Does that mean we can all head to Belgium with tins of cobalt blue and turn you into a Smurf?

There's already a pink Veyron in existence. Good on her for buying one.

Yeah some Japanese fashion fag done this;

japanese-fashion-turns-the-veyron-pink_100222822_m.jpg

Jordan can claim to be of a higher class than someone for the first time in her life.