Happy New Gear!

Happy new year to everyone! We've still got 9 hours to go here in England.
I've got to go for a meal with my family so i'll be doing this tonight :sleeping: . The worst thing about is there will be no alcohol at all and no one will want to talk about cars. :x I'll have to find some way to liven things up. :twisted:
Anyway, hope the rest of you have a good one!

//edit: and sorry to hear that about your Mom, Micra...

Thanks. Yeah, lung cancer, what can you do... but let's not talk about such depressing stuff, it's supposed to be a party day!

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Hurry up you other lazy ass countries. 31st December is like soo yesterday here in Sydney

We in europe, like to depart the year with respect and style...We give it all the time it needs to leave as it shall never come back...Not like u who kick it and throw it out of the way... :lol:

7.5 hours to New Year in Spain. We are going to have dinner at a friend's house and we are going to greet the new year trying Project Gotham Racing 3 in his new XBox 360 :thumbsup:

I'd love to go see the fireworks in Sydney. That looks pretty cool. We have about 12 hours to go here on the east coast of the US.

Plans for the night will be probably spent at home watching TV, and sorting through my crap, since my friends have to work tonight :-(. Another boring new year for me :-(

New year's isn't that big of a deal over here obviously (different calenders and such), so I'll be celebrating in Animal Crossing: WW :dance:

Happy New Year everyone! :) (4h to go here)

ryosuke said:
we're going to have dinner, dunno what yet, with some people and then climb a near mountain at around 12 (feldberg, at least one guy here will know that ;)) and ride down with sleds. i just hope somebody thought of gl?hwein. :D
I do! :)

Well, I'll be going over to a friends house in ~1h and then we'll spent the evening there having a big party, drinking and letting off fireworks at 12. Nothing special, but should be fun anyways. :)

I have 12 hours to go. We are just chilling out with our 2 best friends tonight. None of us really feeling like driving far to get to a party. We all kind of want a low key night.

Happy New Gear everyone!!

The Chinese build better ice sculptures than you, nyah. :tease:
harbin_ice4.jpg

I'm having some friends over and we'll probably just watch TV or something. It's all good. 8)

Happy new gear! its already new year here in the philippines, sky's covered with smoke from fire crackers. we chinese people take new year seriously :p everybody's celebrating and fortunately we will have another new year in 2006 (chinese new year) based on the chinese calendar :lol: in 1 month and couple of day we will celebrate chinese new year :lol: (feb something). i wish everyone will have another 12 months of joy and happiness, Happy new Year! :thumbsup: (Xin Nien Kwai Le).

Happy new year people... just got home. To all the regulars... its been a great year eh? long live finalgear in 2006... good luck in 2006 people... hope whatever your new years resolution is, hope it comes true.

Happy New Gear to everybody. As for me, I won't be doing anything like always. I may be doing a show/party for some good money later on, but whatever. Most of my friends don't do much either, so nothing really great.

Decided to switch on the tele to try and find footage of the Sydney fireworks, but instead I found a programme called "Silvesterstadl", which is, um, interesting. When I came in there was a quite large woman in bright orange singing, followed by a band with hair dyed white, a German Country Western band, a Las Vegas/Brazil dance number, a US Army circa 1940s "Swingtime Big Band!", and other things. :shock: Anyone from Austria or Germany care to explain?

Oh, and...

Happy 2006 from Saudi Arabia everyone!!

chaos386 said:
Decided to switch on the tele to try and find footage of the Sydney fireworks, but instead I found a programme called "Silvesterstadl", which is, um, interesting. When I came in there was a quite large woman in bright orange singing, followed by a band with hair dyed white, a German Country Western band, a Las Vegas/Brazil dance number, a US Army circa 1940s "Swingtime Big Band!", and other things. :shock: Anyone from Austria or Germany care to explain?
Hey, that sounds like fun! Lawrence Welk on steroids? :lol: