Finalgear Team Skin

^ Gonna fix the FXO now.

But for the time, you can use anything else, there are pleanty of other skins that don't have mistakes (at least I hope they don't :p )

pdanev said:
But for the time, you can use anything else, there are pleanty of other skins that don't have mistakes (at least I hope they don't :p )

I don't have so good model/textures yet for other car's :oops:
I will render it again soon...

^ Btw, what method do you use?

I just installed 3d studio max and a 1month trial of brazil. I'm totally new to this thing, tried following a tutorial, but well, didn't take long till I got stuck. :)

This scene is mostly 3 guy work:
Ian H. from dS Autos convert model and assign textures.
Sniiki made lights and rims + edit textures.
I made scene (lightning, car positions etc) and render.

You can find render ready scenes from http://ds-autos.digiserv.net/
Making final render like that will take some time ;)

I hopefully make some renders before 24h.

^ Yeah, I already know ds autos :)

But well, I'm still looking for what is where in 3d, so indeed, will take a while. :)

Can someone upload the helmet skin again :)

Haven't seen any high res file for racing suits (and I believe racing suit is bit more complicated to make a skin for). If you can find one though, I can make it np. :)

Just a heads up of what I REALLY wanted as a number of the side of my car.

This is just a rough sketch but you get the point. Incorporating the whole flame theme into my skin ;).

666Image.jpg

Ok, cars are uploaded.. one thing, can someone re-upload (again, sorry), the helmet skin? That's the one thing I didn't get.

I may change stripe colors down the line, that was ok, right?

Gael said:
Ok, cars are uploaded.. one thing, can someone re-upload (again, sorry), the helmet skin? That's the one thing I didn't get.

I may change stripe colors down the line, that was ok, right?

Lots of people have changed the stripe, so np :D

Just checked, haven't got the helmet anymore :(

Please DO change the stripe :) Makes it easier to recognize you while racing. Too much blue stripes already imho ;)

And... Is there a helmet skin??