Win an "I Am The Stig" shirt!

I'd think a parody on it would be much funnier.
Something like: "I'm definitely NOT the Stig" and then have an silhouette of a middle-aged guy with a beer gut on it. :lol:

BerserkerCatSplat said:
Bah, all the Ebay shirts are missing the shilouette on the back. :thumbsdown:

feck, I was going to order one, not anymore.. anybody wanna sell me his shirt? :p

"Some say he invented prawn cocktail crisps and that various parts of him rotate, but all we know is that he's got an excellent range of sports-casual clothing and we're giving some of it away."

wow...

i thought the stig didnt wear clothes

BerserkerCatSplat said:

My Ebay one does have Stiggy on the back...
My GF couldn't tell the difference... And I couldn't care anyway, since I'm one of maybe 10 guys in Germany who has this shirt... ;-)
*shighs because of my uniqueness...*

Buba

Buba said:
BerserkerCatSplat said:

My Ebay one does have Stiggy on the back...
My GF couldn't tell the difference... And I couldn't care anyway, since I'm one of maybe 10 guys in Germany who has this shirt... ;-)
*shighs because of my uniqueness...*

Buba

Yeah, they used to have the shilouettes on them, but nowadays the Ebay ones just have writing. There's only one store that does the 2-sided shirt now, and it's the wrong shiouette.

Bwaha ha ha ha.....I am in UK..... so I won it..... (LOL)...

I have an idea for u huys..play the game...win it..give my address....Give me the postage money and I will post it to u guys... :D

raheel_qamar said:
Bwaha ha ha ha.....I am in UK..... so I won it..... (LOL)...

I have an idea for u huys..play the game...win it..give my address....Give me the postage money and I will post it to u guys... :D

why don't you play the game instead of me and send me the shirt when you win? :p no really am serious.

We should make our own Finalgear version of those t-shirts and either sell them on ebay or to members of the forum. It could have the best caption from the stig introduction thread printed on it. :think: