Top Gear Presenters hijack Local radio!

Mr-Stabby

AUDIO: ->HERE<-

VIDEO : ->HERE<-

Clips of the three presenters taking over local BBC Surrey/Brighton radio. They were apparently doing a segment for Top Gear there as well as screwing about lol

:lol: the mp3 is especially funny

:lol:

Those boys are funny. I loved how one woman rang up and said that how Radio County usually plays rubbish but now their program is so much better :lol:

Also how that one woman rang up and said that their program was complete rubbish...was this program scripted like TG?

Video was allright aswell :jc: :james: :richard:

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:

Are you in loooove with jc's, james and richard's emotiocons, or? :p

haz

me just jealous cuz I didn't think of using 'em mysef .. :( :D

haz

I love seeing these guys out of TG context. That TG Extras clip from the "Best Of" episode not too long ago was hilarious.

Kebab gud said:
that old bird was MAD!

Are you talking about the one who complained how bad the show was?

If so, we have that station on at work all day, and they get calls like that all day. F*cking old bats just phone up and moan about how old they are and how the radio is not as good as it used to be etc etc boohoo. It's nothing new! I reckon its the same old bat as they always sound the same.

I've watched the video and that was damn funny, i'm half way through the audio and it's brilliant. :lol:

James on top form as ever when he said:

'the nice girl who does the films has made my headphones smell all perfumey' :lol:

Danny Tran said:
Does the audio contain a spoiler?

A very small potential one, since James mentions the car they were driving.

hahaha, so gold.... Clarkson sounded right at home, his booming voice taking command. Richard at the helm trying to keep it under control and James making whimsical comments every now and then.

And that old biddy, pure gold. :lol: