Random Thoughts....

My brothers hamster just died, he called me earlier to hear how it was easiest to find a runaway hamster, he came over to borrow a little plastic cage I normally use for it (some of my hamsters has gotten away before, but not for a long time now).
But then shortly after he got home he found it lying under a table, it had met a cat so now the other hamster is all alone.

ahh yes, cruel mother nature.

I would say nature is almost as cruel for inventing electromagnetic fields which I have a test in tommorow :cry:

Why the hell do you need to know how to make calculations on a electromagnetic field if you want to be a chemical engineer (Yes yes, I know there are plenty of good reasons but I still hate it)

1000th post!!!!! OMZAGGG PARTAYYYYYY

Grab your party hats! Sorry they only had these ones at the store.

Fairy%20Party%20hat.jpg

Someone get me a cake and some fucking gifts :lol:

http://img47.imageshack.**/img47/8320/untitled19zu1.jpg

sorry the hat is all you get :lol:

Matt, c'mon... the COOL thing to do is start your own post party to celebrate your 1000th post. Guess you just gotta wait till 2000 now.

So....I saw MI:3 today. It was actually pretty good....of course it was written/Directed by JJ Abrams (of Lost), so how could it be bad? :p

^Sorry I beg to differ, that was the biggest load of tripe ever. Ridiculous stunts, a gadget to get out of every situation, and an unlikable hero (Tom Cruise is a tool). And continuously cheating the audience in typical MI style by making everyone wear latex masks

"Oh no, so and so died, oh wait, it was someone else in a mask".

It?s the same as people dreaming in movies. I actually like Phillip Seymour Hoffman and was rooting for him throughout the whole movie.
:lol:

Is sticking those pitted black olives on all ten fingers when given the opportunity as a child universal?
Because I have yet to meet somebody who never did it.

Magnet said:
^Sorry I beg to differ, that was the biggest load of tripe ever. Ridiculous stunts, a gadget to get out of every situation, and an unlikable hero (Tom Cruise is a tool). And continuously cheating the audience in typical MI style by making everyone wear latex masks

"Oh no, so and so died, oh wait, it was someone else in a mask".

It?s the same as people dreaming in movies. I actually like Phillip Seymour Hoffman and was rooting for him throughout the whole movie.
:lol:

Welllllll.....it is called mission impossible.

Super Ultra Post Reply Action Go!!!

M3lover said:
Why the hell do you need to know how to make calculations on a electromagnetic field if you want to be a chemical engineer (Yes yes, I know there are plenty of good reasons but I still hate it)
How can you expect to do NMR without electromagnetic (electroweak?) fields? :p

matt_shaw said:
1000th post!!!!! OMZAGGG PARTAYYYYYY
I like how you didn't remove the "n00b" from your avatar. :lol:

geoff_a_pult said:
Is sticking those pitted black olives on all ten fingers when given the opportunity as a child universal?
Because I have yet to meet somebody who never did it.
I've never done that, but I don't like olives, so...

Ok, so I'm a dude. But still, Cathy is the worst comic strip ever. It's about as funny and amusing as tuberculosis.

People in the States will know what I'm talking about; I hope to God that it's not exported to other countries because it'd make us look bad/even worse.

BlaRo said:
Ok, so I'm a dude. But still, Cathy is the worst comic strip ever. It's about as funny and amusing as tuberculosis.

People in the States will know what I'm talking about; I hope to God that it's not exported to other countries because it'd make us look bad/even worse.

Luckily they don't post that crap in the comic section in the newspapers around here.

BlaRo said:

Yeah, Cathy is terrible.....

On a bright note: After struggling for a month with major packet loss on my cable connection, Bob the cable guy finally got to the root of the problem: A line just down the block from me was in need of repair (this explains the timeouts just after the hop past my router when running a traceroute). Bob gave me a month of free service and life is now beautiful! 3 cheers for Bob the cable guy :banana:

BlaRo said:

we get it here! it's every sunday in the jerusalem post and it's absoloutly dreadful.

BlaRo said:

family circus is much worse

Well, that's a nice resum?, no?

it would be funnier if they would say "yeah I really like their professional, objective reviews of useful cars!" ;)