Let's Talk MotoGP

Mally Dangerous

WOW! :shock:

We are in the middle of the MotoGP season and just WOW! The season is crazy this year. Crashes, injured riders (Rossi being one of the injured), Hayden leading the championship. The season is just too crazy.

Hayden finally got a win. I was thinking it would have been funny if he won the championship without actually getting a 1st place finish. :lol:

I'm just babbling. What you do you think about the MotoGP season thus far?

I'm totally with you.

Almost every race has come down to the final lap.

It's like anyone can win any race, and there are so many competitive bikes and riders.

And the number of passes and close combat is spectacular.

I love MotoGP, but I just can't watch it. No channel air it here....

Amazing season so far - can't help wondering what will happen next. Not too happy about Hayden leading the championship though - here's hoping Rossi, Melandri etc can make up the difference.

I love motogp too, without a doubt the best motorsport series! I'm hoping Melandri will get his third victory of the season at donington.

Redliner: buy the season package at motogp.com, every race and qualifying live, and you can watch races from the good old days (500cc), excellent service :thumbsup:

Anyone see Donington yet? The results are quite interesting. You can only respect Rossi for his finish considering he is injured and started on the 4th row.

I saw it live on tv, where are you from Mally?

Very impressed with Vale, but also with Melandri, a shame he did not manage to hold on to second place.

I am also very impressed and pleased with the performance of the KR team, not bad considering they are using a "home made" bike...

Hopefully Rossi, Melandri, Capirossi and Gibernau will be back at 100% for the race at Sachsenring in two weeks.

German GP in da House! What can I say? Another good race and another unexpected(by me) set of podiums.

Rossi second in points now. Laguna is coming up. Oh, the drama, the drama.

As an american with a preference for rooting for underdogs, of course I'm really excited about Hayden's results at the USGP at Laguna Seca. I was even there to see it firsthand. But its not so much the winning that's been making this series great, but the fighting. Which is why I'm really bummed about Rossi's result. Because now if Hayden wins, his victory will be so much more empty.

I really hope Rossi can make a comeback. My girlfriend thinks he could still take the title, and I really kinda hope she's right.

These next few races are going to be phenomenal. I really want to see a battle at Philip Island between Rossi, Hayden and Pedrosa.

it is much better than other racing sports, just because there is more action during the races.. F1 is so boring! rally(My personal Favorite) is been boring lately..... and Moto gp down to the last lap! Awesome!

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
What a dual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Yes, indeed sir, it was. I swear, a lot more people should be checking MotoGP this season because if they aren't they are really missing some excitment.