Random Thoughts....

Why 40,320 kph ?

Just the standard soul velocity? Could be very interesting to see the math and fysics leading to this number :p

From this you can also conclude that the newest souls in heaven (given that heaven is the nearest star, other than the sun, to the earth) left earth 110.000 years ago.

Then a new problem comes up. Did the human ancestors that lived 110.000 yers ago have souls? (You can off course be very beleaving and rule out darwin)

If not, no soul has yet reached heaven?

M3lover said:
Why 40,320 kph ?

Just the standard soul velocity? Could be very interesting to see the math and fysics leading to this number :p

From this you can also conclude that the newest souls in heaven (given that heaven is the nearest star, other than the sun, to the earth) left earth 110.000 years ago.

Then a new problem comes up. Did the human ancestors that lived 110.000 yers ago have souls? (You can off course be very beleaving and rule out darwin)

If not, no soul has yet reached heaven?

That's deep, but maybe a bit unnecessary. 8)

My family was on holiday for a few days near Yosemite (which was absolutely fantastic, by the way. We stayed at the Evergreen Lodge and caught some great veiws at Hetch Hetchy :D), but on our way back, the serpentine belt on our car became loose, which meant the water pump was no longer working and the car overheated.

I had to pull over to the side of the freeway, but luckily, due to a deal with the CHP and local towing companies, we got a free tow to the nearest town (Livermore). However, since it's the 4th of July, all the garages are closed, so the car couldn't be fixed and we had to leave it there, 35 miles from home, and call our neighboor to pick us up.

Tomorrow morning I'm going down there with my dad to see if we can get the belt on tight enough to get it to a garage and hopefully have it home soon. :(

Does anybody remember which category the thread with the guy trying to sell cigarettes was? I flamed him, but I wanna see if it actually got locked up.

chaos386 said:
My family was on holiday for a few days near Yosemite (which was absolutely fantastic, by the way. We stayed at the Evergreen Lodge and caught some great veiws at Hetch Hetchy :D), but on our way back, the serpentine belt on our car became loose, which meant the water pump was no longer working and the car overheated.

I had to pull over to the side of the freeway, but luckily, due to a deal with the CHP and local towing companies, we got a free tow to the nearest town (Livermore). However, since it's the 4th of July, all the garages are closed, so the car couldn't be fixed and we had to leave it there, 35 miles from home, and call our neighboor to pick us up.

Tomorrow morning I'm going down there with my dad to see if we can get the belt on tight enough to get it to a garage and hopefully have it home soon. :(

I always thought one could fix that with a womans panty?

Is anyone in the UK really suffering from the heat in the UK? Up here in Manchester its a level 3 heatwave. A level 4 would be a national crisis and we were only about 1 degree away from it the other day.

peter3hg2 said:
Is anyone in the UK really suffering from the heat in the UK? Up here in Manchester its a level 3 heatwave. A level 4 would be a national crisis and we were only about 1 degree away from it the other day.

How hot is a level 4 heat wave?

No Boss said:
peter3hg2 said:

Around where I live it's about 35 degrees or over 32 degrees for a prolonged period of time.

Random Thought of the Day.

If you walk out your front door into your back yard and all four tires on your doghouse are flat, which side of the pancake do you butter first? True or False?

Wrong! The answer is 6!

peter3hg2 said:
No Boss said:
peter3hg2 said:

Around where I live it's about 35 degrees or over 32 degrees for a prolonged period of time.

We in this silly city in the middle of nowhere laugh at your 35 degree heat wave! :lol:

Try when it's still 35 at night!

Magnet said:
peter3hg2 said:
No Boss said:
peter3hg2 said:

We in this silly city in the middle of nowhere laugh at your 35 degree heat wave! :lol:

Try when it's still 35 at night!

Not just your silly city Magent, but ours too! Well, maybe not now, but in summer it can be shit hot!

In my room it's less then 22 degrees celcius for the first time in a week! Man it was hot :mrgreen:

Well, it was quite hot, in fact. I don't like transpirating just by sitting still on a chair.

peter3hg2 said:

we were suffering at the beginning of the week, but now its gloomy but still about 23 degrees. I get heat rash when its really hot though, I had to sit some of my GCSEs with it all up my arm and trying to resist the urge to scratch.

Stupid AlcoholEDU course that's required for college before tomorrow. Next thing they're going to say is that alcohol is related to Nazism.

Anybody else had to go through this? TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!

Lol, just watched some show on MTV with black eye peas and they said that they came in a honda civic hybrid which did 51 miles to the gallon

32? C is really that bad... I love it. We had that kinda temps the whole week and 2 weeks ago... I'm at some lakes all the time and loving it.
Especially the one we were at yesterday since 1/3 of all the women decided it was too hot for the upper part of their bikini... I had to be careful with the staring, though, my GF was with me... ;-)

Buba said:
32? C is really that bad... I love it. We had that kinda temps the whole week and 2 weeks ago... I'm at some lakes all the time and loving it.
Especially the one we were at yesterday since 1/3 of all the women decided it was too hot for the upper part of their bikini... I had to be careful with the staring, though, my GF was with me... ;-)
Nice :D

BlaRo said:
Stupid AlcoholEDU course that's required for college before tomorrow. Next thing they're going to say is that alcohol is related to Nazism.

Anybody else had to go through this? TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!

Yup. It's bullshit.

Recommendation: Start playing, then alt-tab and look at internet stuff. Alt-Tab back every so often to answer the obvious questions, take the test at the end, and you are all set.

peter3hg2 said:
No Boss said:
peter3hg2 said:

Pffft.... Pussys. It's 72? here......

yeah, yeah.... in Fahrenheit...