Random Thoughts....

went to a fest last week... first time in belgium and boy am i going back mainly because i dident see spa...

first night we dident do much.. watched teh people go crazy as the itallans won a football game or something like that..
2nd night involved staying in a pub from 2 pm to 4 am... about 30 drinks each ( each different due to the pub having over 2000 beers) meet a tv star off irish tv :p and a very hot finnish women... best bit was back in the hostel at 5 in the morning.. the guy in our room sored by wistleing.. couldennt stop laughing after 20 mins i just left teh room.. then spent 20 trying to find a tolet i found a out of order one and broke in.. im sure i felt the 20 different hangovers the next day.. .ugh

then to the fest boy was it hot 40 + u just had to stay in the shade and where that was .. was in a pub :p after last nights drink i only had about 3 beers all night... but my friend bloody went mad started about 10 in the morning ended about 4 in the morning... ( feck off with your irish jokes at this point :p )

next night was teh same as the night before... but there was a riot in the campng area... but missed the main part and only got the end :p

should i go on im getting less drunk while writting this and if no ones reading i really couldent be arsed :p

lol ^^

I got a 5 out of 5 on my AP Calculus exam! Thats amazing.

But I'm kinda scared because somebody is trying to take our dog...

I hate you.....

4 on AP world

3 on AP Psy .....you should have seen the stufff people wrote...Our teacher actually told us to write a note saying like "thanks for reading and some mushy stuff" ya my friend wrote like "i hope you have an awsome summer, i will too if you give me a good grade" others were like "i love you". My friend drew giraffes everywhere.

I did well considering how poorly i did in the PSY class (awsome class/techer though)

Well at least you got a 3.

I gotta give all the credit for getting a 5 to my teacher, he was the best teacher I ever had and ever will have.

I also got a 5 on AP Environmental Science, I could have gotten a 5 without even taking the class, its common sense and logic if you know anything.

FATMOUSE said:
Anyone here take the 2004 AP Physics B exam? boy, did I get bonesauced on that one. :cry:
Are you kidding? i got raped by my AP's this year

my AP scores for this year (junior year in high school):
AP Physics B: 1 and i got an A+ in the class
AP Chemistry: 1 and i got a B+ in the class
AP American Government 3 and i got a B+ in this class as well

Mainly i was disappointed with my Physics score, but then again out of the 6 juniors in my class atleast 4 of them got 1's.
For chem, i was expecting a 1 for sure. Anything more would mean the system is wack. i was looking at the test and most of it looked completely foreign to me.
American Gov AP was alright, a 3 is a fairly respectable score.

and on top of this, a large number of colleges dont even give credits unless you get a 5. So basically, my scores would be equally useless if i got all 1's or all 4's.

IVIaster said:
So... how does this AP work?

Basically you take the class and if you get a 3 or higher you get credit for taking the class. Its basically getting college credits, but its much cheaper to take the AP courses in highschool.

Does anyone know how to remove superglue from my fingers? I've had a bit of accident and it's dried on :lol:

And I've decided to paint my Capri tyres with Matt paint. Partly because they were originally like that, and partly because the glossy looked a bit tacky.

Evo7 said:
Does anyone know how to remove superglue from my fingers? I've had a bit of accident and it's dried on :lol:

And I've decided to paint my Capri tyres with Matt paint. Partly because they were originally like that, and partly because the glossy looked a bit tacky.

Acetone (nail polish remover) works well. If you have two stuck together, you may have to resort to soaking it with acetone to get it to break down.

Evo7 said:

I just hold my hands under hot water till it wears off.

So, model building?

This one kid I know took about 10/11 AP exams, apparently had one of the most stressful senior springs ever.

I took 2 junior year and 2 senior year. AP Physics B, AP Physics C, AP Calculus BC, and AP Comp. Sci B. The rest of the possible subjects I suck at. (chem, bio whatever)

It's just like the regular bible, but if you read it you can skip church next year.

anto-t said:
went to a fest last week... first time in belgium and boy am i going back mainly because i dident see spa...

first night we dident do much.. watched teh people go crazy as the itallans won a football game or something like that..
2nd night involved staying in a pub from 2 pm to 4 am... about 30 drinks each ( each different due to the pub having over 2000 beers) meet a tv star off irish tv :p and a very hot finnish women... best bit was back in the hostel at 5 in the morning.. the guy in our room sored by wistleing.. couldennt stop laughing after 20 mins i just left teh room.. then spent 20 trying to find a tolet i found a out of order one and broke in.. im sure i felt the 20 different hangovers the next day.. .ugh

then to the fest boy was it hot 40 + u just had to stay in the shade and where that was .. was in a pub :p after last nights drink i only had about 3 beers all night... but my friend bloody went mad started about 10 in the morning ended about 4 in the morning... ( feck off with your irish jokes at this point :p )

next night was teh same as the night before... but there was a riot in the campng area... but missed the main part and only got the end :p

should i go on im getting less drunk while writting this and if no ones reading i really couldent be arsed :p

what fest did you go to? don't realy know about a big one in the area of spa