Lens Flair

Shadowness said:
OMG OMG OMG! Im sooo happy!
I just got an e-mail this morning to say that ive got media access to the D1GB FINAL at silverstone next weekend!
So im just a little bit happy!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm fucking delighted for you mate, excellent news, well done !! :bow: :bow: :bow:

My contribution to the beginning of the end of the 200's,is a, well, CS14 200SX

SLAMsun-332.jpg

300mm on 28-300 L
ISO400
F22
1/125
Canon EOS 1DS MKII

Cosworth said:
Shadowness said:
I just got an e-mail this morning to say that ive got media access to the D1GB FINAL at silverstone next weekend!

I'm fucking delighted for you mate, excellent news, well done !! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Hey! Thanks Paddy for all your support, will hope to see you on the infield one day at the next rounds maybe. Spoke to Glen today to confirm everything, sounds like a sound bloke!
Yeh, so no pressure now! Sounds like its gonna be an awesome event with it being hosted by TRAX, so looking forward to it!

65910478.FzoBK9Ml.DSC_8474.jpg

Roll on page 300! :thumbsup:

Cosworth said:
Shadowness said:

x2! Couldn't have happened to a better guy. Out of curiosity how did you get it? :)

And a photo, I dunno why I like this one. It strikes me as video game-ish somehow, like it's gfx not a photo...

IMG_1903.JPG

Went up to the dirt bike track here on base...thought this was a good shot with the sign on the shack and all :lol:

http://img54.imageshack.**/img54/6066/condemnedas6.jpg

Sorry if it's a bit large :cry:

v0od0o said:
And a photo, I dunno why I like this one. It strikes me as video game-ish somehow, like it's gfx not a photo...

I like the colors, like they are real, but not...

This one was a real quick shot I took last night. But I like how the couch is almost colorless, it is in reality a beige color.
http://img209.imageshack.**/img209/8066/dsc0176wz9.jpg

Welcome back, BCS! I like the photo too.

Congrats Dan on the media access! We're expecting some top quality photos from you!

And there's some nice car photos on this page too. Way to break them up jayhawk. :p Oh well, I was going to anyway. Here's todays shot:
IMG_2156+copy.jpg

That's hideous, whatever it is! I see a car battery, some winches... some sort of crab/lobster-catching apparatus?

On a photographic note, I built my first lens today! :D OK, well, it's a modified lens from an ancient photocopier, and it's actually a lens attachment but it's still pretty cool!

I just like the sheer simplicity of this photo.

http://img86.imageshack.**/img86/8088/img0584bm6.jpg

That is anawesome photo Paddy! Would love that as my desktop if thats possible ?(1280x1240) :D :D
If not dont worry.

(P.S. The only thing that bugs me about that photo, is that green/red thing in the bottom right. Im assuming its glare from the headlight. Other than that, its perfect tbh!)