Dropped M5 segement?

That is from Clarkson's 2005 dvd Heaven and Hell, i do believe that it is the best clarkson dvd ever. i have a good rip of it and can upload it if people want but i do believe that there is a like somewhere on the forum. just do a search.

It's available via some of the FTP's in the Video Offers section of the forum. And yeah it is the best DVD he's ever done. Hopefully his new one will be even better!

personally i think that review's not very good, but yeah it's from one of his dvd's.

The Top Gear review is argulably better, but Heaven and Hell is one hell of a DVD. Not long til the good, bad and the ugly!

Holy shit:

This year, Clarkson has gone way out west to the United States of America to find out if there really is a decent American car! Watch the wagons roll as Clarkson has a show-down between some of the top American cars with some of the top UK and European cars!

"For my all new DVD I've come to the U.S. of America-land to find out if the country that gave us fast food and the fast buck make a decent fast car? In fact, can they make any decent cars at all?

In my quest, I pitch the best of the West against Europe's finest. The Stig's along for the ride too as we put the BMW Z4M head to head with the mighty Dodge Viper SRT 10. And the little Lotus Exige against a tuned Mustang.

I also put the 200mph Corvette Z06 through its paces alongside the Cadillac XLRV, the Ford GT and its topless cousin, the GT X1.

And then we find out what would happen in a car chase if a big American police cruiser were to set off in pursuit of an Ariel Atom. (This bit's quite short!)

There's science too, as I flood an old Jaguar and a Lincoln with water, tear two Buicks into little pieces, race a Mustang horse against a Mustang car and use high explosives to make my very own Star Spangled banger. Oh, and we discover what happens if you fill Toyota's green machine, the Prius, with a special kind of lead: bullets." - Jeremy Clarkson

He's going to blow up a freakin' Prius. About time.

heaven and hell is great, especially the race between the F430 and the M5. perodua kelisa :lol: . 2CV :lol:

"that's for being the most unimaginative piece of junk" :mrgreen:

oh thank god for video.google btw... i can hardly stand the crappy video qualitiy on youtube... i wonder what will happen now when google bougth them up.

..... discover what happens if you fill Toyota's green machine, the Prius, with a special kind of lead: bullets." - Jeremy Clarkson

I am not sure if I am entirely happy with blowing up an entirely functional car.... the car lover in me is hurt.

alokharidas said:
..... discover what happens if you fill Toyota's green machine, the Prius, with a special kind of lead: bullets." - Jeremy Clarkson

I am not sure if I am entirely happy with blowing up an entirely functional car.... the car lover in me is hurt.
It's a soul-less japanese crapbox ;)

actually when you think about it, blowing up a prius probably isn't very safe because of the batteries....